Mine pt. 2/2

Y/n: Ji-yong! Ahh I'm so happy to see you!!" I yelled and jumped in joy. 

Ji-yong: why are you out so late? Let me take you home." He smiled and grabbed my hand. 

                                                    *time skip*

When we got home I was happily holding Ji-yongs hand. But I unhooked hands before walking inside, Yoongi would be upset with me. We walked in and I saw Namjoon sitting on the couch. 

Y/n: Namjoon, look who's back." I said excitedly. He turned around and his face lightened up. 

Namjoon: Ji-yong~ahh, we have missed you so much, so happy to see you back in korea!" He smiled and got up. He took Ji-yong to the kitchen and I went upstairs. I went to my room and changed. 

                                                                  *time skip*

I woke up early, I took a shower then got ready. 

I went down stairs and nobody was awake yet

I went down stairs and nobody was awake yet. I decided to make breakfast fast. I got out pancake batter and eggs. When I finished all the boys and Ji-yong came downstairs. I put plates on the table then put the food on the table. 

All: thank you y/n!" They said in unison. I bowed and smiled I looked at Ji-yong, then sat next to Yoongi. I held his hand. It felt nice to feel his touch again. I smiled and continued eating. We put our dishes in the dishwasher and then left. Ji-yong left right after breakfast and went to his apartment. Me and Yoongi walked together while holding hands. 

Y/n: Oppa... I missed our time together yesterday." I whined. 

Yoongi: me too. Why were you out so late last night?" 

Y/n: I went on a walk since no one was home. Then I ran into Ji-yong. But I'm glad I'm yours, and you are mine~." I smiled. 

Yoongi: You are mine, and I love you so much, now I have to go to class. Meet me at the lunch table at lunch. I love you baby." He smiled and kissed my forehead. I waved and he left. 

Then it was, I had an amazing day. It was the best day I've had in a while. The only thing that mad me a little upset was, Woozi. He would give me a few dirty looks but I wasn't to bothered. 

Hope you enjoyed!! JOONIES BIRTHDAY IS TOMORROW!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO HIMMMM!! 

September 11, 2018.

Hope all goes well! 

-A.R.M.Y💕❤️

(Sorry it's a shorter chapter than usual)