Why...?

I forced a smile and looked down. Y/n: Oh.. okay... what's up?" I asked playing with my fingers nervously. I look up for a split second and saw Mark trying not to cry. Mark: Y/n we can't be together anymore... I'm sorry..." he said and looked down. My heart shattered into a million peace's.

I could feel the tears falling already. He really just... wow... after everything... he threw it all away... I was crying harder and harder. It feels like someone just shot my in the heart.

I heard someone's footsteps behind me and wipe off my tears

I heard someone's footsteps behind me and wipe off my tears. I look at mark and sigh. Y/n: I understand. I'll see you around." I said and he nodded. He was crying still. Mark: Y/n I just want you to know you didn't do anything wrong. I just can't be with you. I'm sorry Y/n.... goodbye..." He said and walked away. I started crying again. Why...? Why. Me.? Just why... 

Jin: Y/n are you okay?" He said and I jumped in fright. I hurried and wiped my tears and faked a smile. Y/n: Y-yeah I'm f-fine." I said and turned and faced them. Namjoon: Nobody cares how she feels! Let's go to school before we are late!" He said and pushed me to the side. I sighed and went to school. 

_________________________________________________________________

Hope you enjoyed!!! ARMYY!!"