Again?

y/n p.o.v. 

i was walking around the old dark streets. i have no clue where i am but i just want to be far away from that house and those boys. i have been gone for i'd say a good 4 hours? i really didn't care. not like there gonna worry anyways. i felt a buzz in my pocket and jump from sudden. i sighed and got it out. 

*messages*

pink princess💗👑: y/n!! where are you oppa's worried?! 

i laughed at the fact he referred to himself as my oppa. pft. 

y/n: jin? i'm lonely and i don't know where i am. but i don't want to be in the same house as any of the other guys. can you come get me? i don't feel safe. please don't tell any of the others please jinnie. 

pink princess💗👑: yes, describe where you are. 

y/n: well there's a few abandoned buildings where i am, uh there's a lot of stray animals. trash everywhere and a lot of the street lights are broken. also the buildings are tall and wide. like wearhouses. 

pink princess💗👑: ah i know where you are. stay where you are i'll be there soon! 

*end of messages*

*time skip* 

i was sitting by the street light when a grayish black car pulled up.  the window rolled down and i stood up to see who it was. 

Y/n: JINNIE! 

i smiled and got in the car. he gave me a bit of a sad/ guilty look. i looked at him confused. his gaze went to the backseat i followed it. when i looked back i saw

y/n: y-yoongi? jin i asked you not to tell anyone! 

jin: i'm sorry y/n. but- 

yoongi: he didn't know i was in here until we were almost here and he didn't want to leave you there by yourself, neither did i. 

i rolled my eyes.

y/n: yeah like you care about me. 

i laughed in a mocking tone. then i sighed. i went to whisper something in jin's ear but yoongi grabbed my arm and made me face him. i tried to get out but the more i struggled the tighter his grip got. tears threatened in my eyes from his grip. he still didn't budge to let go. 

yoongi: y/n~ i want you again. please. 

i started at him blankly. i had no words. earlier he told me he couldn't be with me. no he's telling me he wants me again? 

y/n: what made you change your mind in those like 4 hours i was gone? 

yoongi: i never wanted to let you go. but namjoon said it was the right thing to do. 

y/n: h-he what? 

jin: he had a meeting with all of us and said if anyone of us gets close to you again he'll kick us out.

yoongi: yeah. and i talked to him again, and made him change his mind. y/n, please come back to me, i love you do much. please don't let our relationship vanish just like that. please. 

i sighed. i sat there for a minute thinking about it. i do really like him, and i mean he didn't want to let me go. but my pabo brother made him. ugh why are feelings so hard :(  i made up my mind and looked at jin taking a deep breath. 

y/n: jin, *i net to his ear and whispered* i need to talk to you when we get home please.

 he smiled and nodded. 

y/n: my answer is.. 

y-yes...

——————————————— 

almost done with this book :) 1-2 more chapters. maybe book 2? idk yet