He didn't love me enough.

i'd say i'm happy with yoongi. but truth is, he's changed. he's been out a lot lately. coming home late. not talking to me. not even looking at me. what if he doesn't want me anymore? i thought as i was sitting outside waiting for namjoon to come home. i'd been waiting for about two hours now. he texted me an hour ago saying he'd be here in 10 minutes but an hour later i'm still waiting here. i sighed and looked at me phone. 

1:30 

i sighed and i opted up my phone and texted namjoon. 

*messages* 

y/n: joon? where are you?.. 

namjoon: sorry y/n.. something came up. yoongi had to talk to me and it lasted longer then expected. he's still talking to me. 

y/n: oh.. joon? 

namjoon: hm? 

y/n: can you ask him why he's ignoring me? 

seen at 1: 46

i sighed as he left me on read. i looked up and saw a sunflower blooming. i smiled at its beauty and i want and looked at it blooming. i sat on my butt and brought my knees to my chest. only if i felt this happiness with yoongi. i thought as i looked up at the blue sky. i stood up and went to the grass in the front yard. i took my jacket off and,layed it on the ground. i sat on it and watched the grass slightly move with the wind. 

i smiled and layed down on the grass. i closed my eyes and started thinking about all the good things in my life. i smiled and soon fell asleep. 

(yea yea i know i'm still outside but it's a beautiful day outside in south korea 😂❤️) 

i felt something pocking my cheek and i opened my eyes slowly. when i got my full vision back i saw who it was. 

y/n: h-hoseok? when did you get back? 

hoseok: just now. how long have you been out here? 

y/n: well what time is it? 

hoseok: *looks at watch* 4:50. 

my eyes widened i've been outside for almost 5 hours!? 

y/n: 5 hours. 

hoseok: y/n! what are you thinking! your gonna get sick! 

y/n: i was waiting for namjoon to get home. 

hoseok: he will be here soon he said. come inside lets get you some water! 

i smiled and nodded. i got up and we walked inside and hoseok got me water. i thanked him and smiled. 

*20 minutes later*

me and hoseok we're talking when yoongi stormed in. he looked at me then at hoseok. 

yoongi: we need to talk y/n. 

i got up and followed him to his room. 

y/n: yes? 

yoongi: y/n we done. 

i felt my heart break into a million pieces at that moment. i felt tears weld in my eyes. 

y/n: w-what? wh- 

yoongi: we're over i said! get out of my room! 

he screamed at me. i got scared and my mind went blank. i ran out of his room and my tears fell over and over again. i ran down the stares and out of the house. i was about to run out of the gate but was grabbed by namjoon. 

y/n: did he tell you he was going to do it? 

namjoon: w-well.. y-ye- 

y/n: and you didn't care to warn me. so that's what y'all were talking about? i'm such an idiot! 

i got out of his grip and ran. i ran until i couldn't run anymore. i don't know where i was or what was going to happen. i just knew i couldn't go back there. i sat on th side of the curb and put my knees to my chest. 

i guess he didn't love me enough.  

and with that tears fell even harder. 

——————— 

to be continued🥺