Me Time

When I woke up I decided i needed some me time. I got out of Yoongis bed, of course he was still sleeping, and went to my room. I took a quick shower then got dressed and did my hair. I decided to not wear makeup today cause it's not really a special occasion. 

I went down stair and no body was awake yet

I went down stair and no body was awake yet. I looked at the time. It's 7 am? How did I wake up so early. I grabbed my phone and my house key then walked out the door. 

                                                                 *time skip*

I've been out for about an hour now. It felt refreshing to be alone. And I'm glad Yoongi isn't blowing up my phone, or else I wouldn't be having a good day hehe. So far I've bought some new makeup and a new outfit. I'm headed to go to a supreme store cause um why not hehe. When I walked in, I immediately saw something that caught my eye. 

It's basic but I've always wanted this hoodie

It's basic but I've always wanted this hoodie. I went and grabbed it then looked at the price. 

₩ 1,000

Not bad. I went up to the counter and bought it. Right after I walked out of the store my phone started ringing. 

                                                             *on the phone*

Y/n: hello?

Yoongi: y/n where are you??

Y/n: chill I went out for some me time, I'll be back in a few hours. 

Yoongi: y/n please be back by 2 hours. Pleaseeeeeee

Y/n: okay I'll be home by 2 hours. Let me finish shopping then I'll be back. Okay? I love you. 

Yoongi: I love you too. 

                                                         *end of phone* 

Aish I can't be alone for 3 hours with out a phone call. 

I went to a clothes store and looked around. I found a few outfits then tried them on. Apparently I was there for 2 hours trying on clothes. Oops... I found the outfits I really liked and bought them, then went home. 

When I got home I saw a mad Yoongi at the door. I was only 30 minuets past 2 hours and he's mad? Aish. His face lightened up when he saw my smile. I guess he was happy to see I had a good time by myself today. Hehe. He let me go to my room to put away my stuff then I went and sat in the living room watching tv. I saw Jin walk into the office room, I still haven't heard anything from him. I got up and went into the room to talk to him. 

Y/n: Jin?" I smiled. 

He didn't say anything he just looked at me and looked back at the papers he had in his hands. 

Y/n: Jin please stop ignoring me." I said and a frown formed on my face. 

He looked at me then sighed. 

Jin: Y/n... I've been ignoring you because I've been trying to ignore my feelings for you.." he said and his eyes widened at his confession. 

Jin: son of a cracker." He said and dropped the papers on the desk. My eyes were wide and my jaw was on the floor. 

Y/n: woah... uhh..." I was speechless. 

Jin: please process this and think about it. Then talk to me. Okay?" He said and I nodded and walked out of the room. Shit. I sat back down on the couch and thought about it. Apparently I was thinking about it for a long time cause after I was out of my days it was already dinner time. 

I got up and went to the table where everyone else was. 

Taehyung: Look who finally got up from the couch." He laughed. 

Y/n: Aish shut up." I snapped. And rolled my eyes. I sat next to Yoongi and Namjoon and ate some salad.

Namjoon: y/n how come you were on the couch for so long?" 

Y/n: just thinking. I guess I was just deep in thoughts. That all." I said and smiled. 

Namjoon: hmmm I see, well you got a letter in the mail. It's on the table." He said and continued eating. 

Without any wait I jumped out of my chair and went to the kitchen counter. I saw the letter and opened it quickly.

                             Dear Kim Y/n,

I hop all is going well with Namjoon. I hope he is treating you like a precious little sister. If not slap him for me. I've missed you so much Y/n. I hope you have a great boyfriend that treats you amazing. Y/n I wish I was in Korea with you but instead I have to be in America :( I  will be back soon, and when I am back I will come back and see you. Your the first person I want to see when I get back. Only a few more weeks and I'll be back. Y/n please take care. And I love and miss you. Babygirl please be happy after this. I love youuuuuu!!! 

                                                                 G-dragon (Kwon Ji-yong)

I haven't heard from him in forever, but now that I have I'm so happy. To get you up to speed, Ji-yong is my ex boyfriend but he's my best friend. We promised each other we would stay friends after we broke up. He calls me babygirl and I love it. My face was full of smiles after reading that. I sighed happily and put the note in my hoodie pocket and went back to the table and finished eating. 

Namjoon: what was the mail?" He said and looked at me. 

Y/n: It was Ji-yong. He sent me a note and he's coming back to Korea in a few weeks." I said and a smile appeared again. 

Namjoon: can we read it?" 

Y/n: no. It's not for you." I said and got up. Put I couldn't walk away because Yoongi grabbed my arm. 

Yoongi: who's ji-yong?!" He said a bit angry. 

Y/n: he's my best friend." I said and hugged him. 

Y/n: don't worry Yoongi, nobody can replace you, your mine and I'm yours." I whispered. He hugged me tighter and whispered back.

Yoongi: Good." He pulled me closer. 

After a few seconds I pulled out of the hug and he was giving me 'the look'. Fuck. This time I'm completely defeated... 

TO BE CONTINUED....         

A/n: warning next chapter might be a smut😂😂🤷‍♀️ ummmmm hopefully you like it.. please voteeeeeee❤️❤️❤️ ARMY🤪💕❤️