Anniversary?

It's been 2 months since me and Woozi have talked. Me and Yoongi have had a lot of fun together though. Not that much has happened in the past 2 months though. Me and yoongi still go out every Saturday. Oh I made a group of friends. There names are Lisa, Jisoo, Jennie, and Rose. They are really fun. We met in dance class and we got grouped together. And ever since then we have been friends. Everything has been pretty normal I guess. I mean Namjoon is being nicer. But he still will say some mean things at times. Thank goodness I have Yoongi because he'll protect me from him. Oh and Jin he won't even talk to me anymore. He's been acting weird lately. But that's all that's really happened. It's  been a good two months. 

It's a Saturday night so me and Yoongi are going out. And since today is our 3 month anniversary I decided to wear something special:)

 And since today is our 3 month anniversary I decided to wear something special:)

After I was don't getting ready I went down stairs to see Namjoon and Yoongi talking

After I was don't getting ready I went down stairs to see Namjoon and Yoongi talking. Yoongi was facing the opposition way from me and Namjoon was facing Yoongi. Namjoon stopped what he was saying when he saw me and his eyes widened. Yoongi turned to see what he was staring at and then his jaw fell to the floor. 

Yoongi: Y-Y/n.. you look amazing." He said and smiled. He was wearing a black tucks with a pink tie. (Probably stole it from Jin since he loves pink😂) I smiled back at him and Namjoon was still staring at me. 

Y/n: Joonie?" I giggled. He got out of his daze then gave me a smile. 

Namjoon: you look so pretty. Have a good night you too!" He said then walked away. 

Yoongi held out his hand and said

Yoongi: shall we get going?" He said and I grabbed his hand and nodded. 

                                                         *Time Skip*

When we got to the restaurant, we ordered then waited a little bit and talked. For the first few minuets Yoongi was just staring at me, until I spoke up. 

Y/n: Yoongi, 3 months ago we first started dating, can you believe that?" I said and smiled. 

He smiled back then gave me 'the look'. Shit. Just Incase you don't know what 'the look' is, it's a way of Min Yoongi showing he's horny. He's given me this look so many times but I've never given him anything. I've never been ready. 

('The look') 

Fuck min Yoongi why you gotta be so hot? I smiled and looked down

Fuck min Yoongi why you gotta be so hot? I smiled and looked down. Am i being defeated? Yoongi finally stopped staring at me and soon enough our food came and we started eating. While we were eating, Yoongi suddenly said something. 

Yoongi: Y/n, can we watch the movie that we saw on our first date?l he said and I looked up and smiled. 

Y/n: of course we can. I would love to do that. Hehe" 

                                                           *Time skip* 

When we got home, we both changed into something comfy. We turned on the movie then layed down in his bed. 

I was about to fall asleep but Yoongi started talking. 

Yoongi: Did you have a good anniversary?" He said and I nodded on his chest. His chest was so warm and his heart beat was calm. 

Y/n: Yoongi i am about to fall asleep. I love you." I said and cuddled under the blankets. My head was still on my chest and he started stroking my hair. 

Yoongi : night, happy 3 month anniversary baby, I love you..." 

_________________________________________________________________

A/n: yesterday was amazing, it was marks birthday, I had an amazing day. I listened to bts and got7 today and yesterday. The only thing that pisses me off is everyone says got7 and bts members look like girls everyday😒😤🙄 ughhhhhhhh! Anyways hope you enjoyed this chapterrrrrr❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️