Protect Me

It's been a week and everyday me and Woozi have hung out and got to get know each other way more. He's really interesting. It's 9 pm and Woozi and I are texting. 

                                                                  *On Messages*

Y/n: Heyyyyyyy

Woozi: Heyyyyyyy:)

Y/n: What are you doing?

Woozi: Texting you and  watching a movie with my friends. What about you?

Y/n: Being bored. The boys aren't here and nobody else will answer me. :'(

Woozi: Well you should rest we have school tomorrow. I'll see you there. Goodnight sleep amazing. :) 

Y/n: Goodnight :)

                                                                      *End of Messages*

After I said goodnight the boys walked in the front door. I was sitting on the coach watching tv when Yoongi came and sat by me. He looked at the tv and glued his eyes to the tv. 

Yoongi: Y/n I don't want you to be around Woozi anymore." He said still looking at the TV.

He said and then looked at me. I looked back at him and my eyes widened. 

Y/n: Huh?!" I said and my mind went blank for a second. Did he just say that? Since when has he cared who I talk to?!

Yoongi: Y/n, I like you. Okay?! I don't know how you haven't realized it yet. I've liked you forever! Y/n please stop making me miserable and date me!" He said and put his hands together. (🙏) 

My mind completely went blank. My eyes were wide and my jaw was on the floor. I'm so confused. I'm mean he's cute and all but Woozi seems a lot nicer... but what came out of my mouth was not what I wanted to come out. 

Y/n: Yoongi I like you too, I will date you..." my eyes widened when I realized what I said. Shit what am I going to tell Woozi. After a second, I ran upstairs to my room and locked it. I leaned against the door and slid down. I sighed and mentally slapped myself. 

                                                         *20 Minuets Later*

After thinking for what seemed like forever, I finally got up and get ready for bed. I washed off my makeup, washed me face, brushed my teeth, then got pjs on. (Sry I love Calvin Klein😂😂)

 (Sry I love Calvin Klein😂😂)