Daddy/ Mommy + Chubby 1

The daddy/Mommy kink basically. And disclaimer, OC and Crush are the same age or at least close and are both graduated. OC just acts like a child.

Scenario;
Crush and OC began to date in high school and almost immediately knew they were the ones for each other. Crush almost immediately admitted to their kink to OC and OC accepted it.
Years went by and they graduated. Crush worked and OC stayed at home. They were happy together, but of course, Crush set rules.

•Always call Crush Daddy/ Mommy.
•Don't leave without permission.
•Don't do anything without permission.
•Always be affectionate.
•Never disobey Daddy/Mommy.
•Always be kind.
•Never Argue.

If OC breaks one of those rules, it results in punishment.

OC has began to gain some weight. They weren't fat or overweight, just chubby. Of course, it had only started with a couple pounds and the only way you could tell was if you asked their weight or by how much more they were eating. Crush hadn't spoken up about it seeing as they hadn't really noticed it until OC gained (10+) pounds. Crush spoke up about it one day.

Does Crush:
Love OC's new weight; Loves to rub their stomach and touch their Chub and just absolutely loves their weight.
Likes OC's new weight; Thinks they it's cute but doesn't touch it very much but makes sure OC knows they like it constantly.
Doesn't care; Doesn't really care about their new weight, but assures that they don't mind it when OC gets upset.
Dislikes it; Doesn't really like OC's new weight and admits to it but doesn't force anything.
Hates it; refuses to touch OC until they lose it, being rude and cruel.
Helps OC gain more; absolutely loves OC's weight and likes them with the extra weight, helping them gain more.
Helps OC lose it; Doesn't really mind and helps OC lose it.
Is the reason OC gained it; was secretly the reason OC was gaining any weight.

You can mix and match them so like; Likes it + Helps them lose it. So even if they like it, they help them lose it. You can also make up your own. (:

Let me know how much weight OC gains and how Crush reacts. (:

I choose that my OC gains 30 pounds and Token loves it, always playing with her weight and Chub, teasing her but in a loving way. For example, he gives her nicknames about her weight, or will tease her if she gets hungry, or if she happens to accidentally overeat. He encourages her to gain more weight, loving how it looks on her.