Visitor

Now, this scenario has to be mixed with another one which will be explained later in the chapter. This is the scenario first:
They are adults.

Crush and OC are together. They've been together for a bit but haven't exactly been seen in a long while. They don't ever go out really, and don't keep contact with anyone. One day however, (Character) comes by unannounced. They knock on the door and are welcomed inside. However, they quickly see a large change. How do they react?

Now please keep reading.
This scenario will involve Character coming to see a change in them. Character will have to react, and you can choose how they react, and who they are, and what the change is. How they react can be negative, or positive, or they can be super rude, or super supportive. Your choice. Also, you can choose how Crush reacts to Character's behavior. So, these are the scenarios that can be involved. I'm also going to list with them how I would choose for that, because I'll do the same change as you.

Daddy/Mommy: Character comes to see that Crush and OC are in a ddlg relationship, very obviously.
My response: ___ (ill choose after) is the one who shows up and is very surprised. They are calm about it, and doesn't treat them too differently, spare that they're nicer if anything! Helen is just happy.
Pet: with this, Character wouldn't know that OC even exists. They come to see Crush, and see OC, and find out that Crush bought them as a pet.
My response: _____ (ill choose after)  is the one who shows up and is surprised, but immediately is proud of Token. However, they treat my OC with very little respect, kicking her whenever they're near and treating her like garbage. They act like she's an actual animal. Helen doesn't do anything about it.

Chubby: Character shows up to see that OC has put on weight.
My response: ___ (I'll choose after) is the one who shows up and is rather shocked by her new weight. They tease her constantly, using it against her if anything. Token soon gets protective.

Chubby 2: Character shows up to see that Crush has put on weight.
My response: ___ (I'll choose after) is the one who shows up and is humored by his new weight. They end up being rather rude to Token about it, making fun and teasing him for his weight. He doesn't care, not insecure at all really.

7 Sins: Character shows up to see that OC is acting different, infected by a sin but doesn't know it's the sin.
My response: I'll choose after.

7 Sins {2}: Character shows up to see that Crush is acting different, infected by a sin but doesn't know it's the sin.
My response: I'll choose after.

Abusive: Character shows up to see that Crush is abusing OC.
My response: ___ (I'll choose later) is the one who shows up and is upset. They try to help my OC, only for her to refuse, too in love. Token makes her choose, getting more and more angry.

Neglect: Character shows up to see that Crush pays no attention to OC anymore.
My response: ___ (I'll choose later) is the one who shows up and is sad for My OC. They try to get Token to give her attention, only for him to refuse, acting like she was the one who was doing wrong and deserved no attention.

Now, you can also choose multiple things to be different. As many as you want! Like if you want Character to come and see that Both OC has a sin, and is in the ddlg relationship, we can do that as well. (: just let me know!