Mine + Daddy/Mommy

This is a yandere scenario. Crush and OC are not dating.
They are aged up.

Crush is enticed by OC, completely desiring them. However, OC doesn't know of Crush's intense feelings for them.
One day, Crush's feelings grow stronger and stronger. The once controllable sadistic desire to have OC turns into a strong, monster of a desire. They didn't care anymore about anyone else. They WOULD get OC.
Then, as OC is doing something alone, or so they though, Crush comes out of nowhere, knocking them out and taking them to what would be their 'new home.'

Once they are there, Crush starts to explain the new live they will be living together, explaining that now, OC would be Crush's baby. Their precious baby girl/boy/them. Their prince/princess/royal.
They set rules. Things like how OC will call Crush daddy/mommy at all times.
(You can pick the other rules.)

You can slow mix this with the Chubby or Chubby 2 scenario if you'd like.

In this scenario i expect crazy. I expect sadism and abuse and such. They aren't nice and shit. They are literally kidnapping them and torturing them into loving them.
So, show that. Don't make them all nice and shit. I'll just stop the role play. Also, this is the kidnap yandere where they never see anyone ever again, not the killing kind. You can INCLUDE it, but not souly killing.