Neglect

So this scenario has to involve either with Daddy scenario or the Pet scenario. You can choose which one, but it won't make sense without. I'm putting each definition different because with the pet scenario they wouldn't really be together, and for a lot less of time.

So, with the Daddy scenario it's this: OC relies completely on Crush. They have been with each other for over a year, and are extremely happy together. But, one day, Crush starts ignoring them. They begin to neglect them completely. Not on purpose, but something clicks inside of them. They start completely ignoring OC, not giving them love, or even caring for them like feeding them and bathing them. Just complete neglect. The only time they give OC attention is when they are yelling at them, punishing them, or even just abusing them. OC stays, because they really do love Crush. Things get worse as time goes on...

With the pet scenario: OC is completely reliant on Crush. Crush bought OC just a couple months prior, and suddenly begins to ignore and neglect OC. They stop feeding them, giving them attention, and act like they aren't there except for when they're yelling at them, punishing them, or even just abusing them. OC is forced to stay though, as things just get wore and worse.