Pet + Chubby 2

Basically the Pet/ Master kink. They are both graduated.

Crush buys OC one day, claiming that they are their new pet. They set rules and treat them as if they're an animal, demanding that OC calls Crush 'master' and wears a collar at all times.

As time weight by, Crush began to gain some weight. They weren't fat or overweight, just chubby. Of course, it had only started with a couple pounds and the only way you could tell was if you asked their weight or by how much more they were eating. OC hadn't spoken up about it seeing as they hadn't really noticed it until Crush gained (10+) pounds. OC spoke up about it one day.

Does OC:
Love Crush's new weight; Loves to rub their stomach and touch their Chub and just absolutely loves their weight.
Likes Crush's new weight; Thinks they it's cute but doesn't touch it very much but makes sure Crush knows they like it constantly.
Doesn't care; Doesn't really care about their new weight, but assures that they don't mind it when Crush gets upset.
Dislikes it; Doesn't really like Crush's new weight and admits to it but doesn't force anything.
Hates it; refuses to touch Crush until they lose it, being rude and cruel.
Helps Crush gain more; absolutely loves Crush's weight and likes them with the extra weight, helping them gain more.
Helps Crush lose it; Doesn't really mind and helps Crush lose it.
Is the reason Crush gained it; was secretly the reason Crush was gaining any weight.

Also, how does Crush react to gaining weight? Do they;
Love it
Hate it
Not care
Try to lose it
Continue to gain more
Get worried that OC will leave them

You can mix and match them so like; Likes it + Helps them lose it. So even if they like it, they help them lose it. You can also make up your own. (: Same thing with how Crush reacts. So, like, Hates it + Tries to Lose it. (:

Let me know how much weight Crush gains and now OC and Crush react to it. (:

I choose that Token gains 30 pounds my OC loves his weight, being a chubby. Chaser. She absolutely adores it. Token loves his weight as well, but doesn't let her know that. He doesn't try to gain weight, actually gaining more. He yells at my OC, claiming that she was fattening him up and it was all her fault. He makes fun of her for being a chubby chaser, eating more than he should and making her rub his stomach and play with his weight, even if she doesn't want to.