Neglect + Chubby

So this scenario has to involve either with Daddy scenario or the Pet scenario. You can choose which one, but it won't make sense without. I'm putting each definition different because with the pet scenario they wouldn't really be together, and for a lot less of time.

So, with the Daddy scenario it's this: OC relies completely on Crush. They have been with each other for over a year, and are extremely happy together. But, one day, Crush starts ignoring them. They begin to neglect them completely. Not on purpose, but something clicks inside of them. They start completely ignoring OC, not giving them love, or even caring for them like feeding them and bathing them. Just complete neglect. The only time they give OC attention is when they are yelling at them, punishing them, or even just abusing them. OC stays, because they really do love Crush. Things get worse as time goes on...

With the pet scenario: OC is completely reliant on Crush. Crush bought OC just a couple months prior, and suddenly begins to ignore and neglect OC. They stop feeding them, giving them attention, and act like they aren't there except for when they're yelling at them, punishing them, or even just abusing them. OC is forced to stay though, as things just get wore and worse.

OC has began to gain some weight. They weren't fat or overweight, just chubby. Of course, it had only started with a couple pounds and the only way you could tell was if you asked their weight or by how much more they were eating. Crush hadn't spoken up about it seeing as they hadn't really noticed it until OC gained (10+) pounds. Crush spoke up about it one day.

Does Crush:
Love OC's new weight; Loves to rub their stomach and touch their Chub and just absolutely loves their weight.
Likes OC's new weight; Thinks they it's cute but doesn't touch it very much but makes sure OC knows they like it constantly.
Doesn't care; Doesn't really care about their new weight, but assures that they don't mind it when OC gets upset.
Dislikes it; Doesn't really like OC's new weight and admits to it but doesn't force anything.
Hates it; refuses to touch OC until they lose it, being rude and cruel.
Helps OC gain more; absolutely loves OC's weight and likes them with the extra weight, helping them gain more.
Helps OC lose it; Doesn't really mind and helps OC lose it.
Is the reason OC gained it; was secretly the reason OC was gaining any weight.

You can mix and match them so like; Likes it + Helps them lose it. So even if they like it, they help them lose it. You can also make up your own. (:

Tell me beforehand how much weight OC gains and how Crush reacts to it.
I chose that my OC gains 30 pounds and Token only gives her attention (beside the negative kind) to feed her and make sure her weight stays, and that she gains more on top of it. He's cruel though, and makes fun of her for it despite him loving it.