Tip-Toed In His Bed

I'm Zoey. A 19 year old college dropout. I currently live with my mother and her boyfriend who's a highschool teacher. I love him so much. Literally. My mom however travels alot so she never have time for both of us. Dale isn't rich and even though I'm not his friend or 'blood', he makes me feel that way. Therefore anything i want, i get.

At this moment, Dale was at work and my mom is on a 5 months trip to New York so she won't be home until the next 4 months. Then when she does comes home, she'll spend atleast a week with us then she's gone again. Sometimes i wonder why he doesn't cheat on her.

I've been eyeing Dale for the last couple months and all i wanna do is to just smash him right where he is. But he seems like he's the type of guy to not fuck his girlfriend's daughter. I know he have been looking at me too but he's just so hard headed.

I'm gonna change his mind though. To my opinion, we're close in age, 3 years to be exact. I still wonder why my mom's with him.

*

It was late at night, 12 am, and i just finish spoke to my mom. Dale haven't came home yet so i was up waiting for him. I already cooked his dinner and ran a bath for him, something my mom wouldn't do.

I was dressed in just my underwear and no bra. As i was about to lay in bed, i heard Dale's car door so i jumped out of bed and threw a robe on.

I only have four months with this man so i have to find a way to fuck him before mom comes home. He's a very hard nut to crack so i hoped whatever I'm doing, works.

"Zoey I'm home." his strong sexy voice sounded as he close the door.

"Finally. I was wondering when you're gonna come home." i walked down the stairs.

"I had hella papers to mark. Your mom call?" he looked at me while loosening his tie.

"Yeah. She just went to sleep. And she said you're to call her early in the morning. I made dinner for you." i walked to the kitchen.

"What you made?"

"Your favorite. Steak and vegetables."

"Thanks."

I held a frown on my face because he always do this. Whenever i told him i made dinner, he would just say thanks and nothing else. I want to hold a conversation with him but he makes it hard sometimes.

"Here you go." i handed him his plate and cup of water then sat beside him.

"Thanks." he said his grace then began eating.

"So. How was work?" i smiled.

"Work was good. You know. Badass kids, but i handled them."

"Okay. When are you getting a break."

He chuckled. "You always ask me this."

"Maybe it's because i want to spend more time with you. Get to know you."

"Next week. Maybe we can go laser tag or cheesecake factory. Your mom i-"

"That sounds great." i cut him off. I don't ven know why he's mentioning her name.

"Yeah. How was your day?" he ate the rest of his food. I always admire how he do that.

"It was okay. Nothing new."

"You know you gotta go out there and work right? You're a big girl."

"I know. I'm taking a year off. So. Uhm... Can i sleep with you tonight?"

"No." he chuckled.

"Please. The air in my room is extra cold. I don't wanna get sick." i pouted, hoping he'll give in and say yes.