Maybe

Getting up early this morning, i prepared a delicious breakfast for Dale. Since he would be finishing the conversation we had last night, i was happy about it. I was currently wearing nothing but a robe, hoping he'll come to his senses and fuck me.

I was sitting around the table just looking at him and how sexy he looked eating breakfast. My mom would never make breakfast for him since she's always busy. So i stepped up and did her work.

After sitting at the table for almost 20 minutes, Dale finally spoke.

"About last night, I'm still pissed at you." he chewed his food, not looking at me.

"I'm not sorry." i shrugged.

"Why, do you crave for me to fuck you? I just don't get it."

"Easy. You got a big dick, you're husband material, and i think we could be together forever."

"I'm not fucking you." he shook his head. "And we shouldn't even be having this conversation."

"Read my lips." i leaned over the table so my breasts were showing. "I don't give a fuck. I'm gonna make you change your mind without me even trying."

"Hm. What's your body count?"

"33."

"So you're a hoe?"

"What's your body count?" i ask.

"25."

"So you're a slut? I guess we have both things in common... daddy." i bit my lips.

"I don't know how you're referring-"

"Dale let's talk about what happen last night. I was right there infront of you, half naked, why didn't you make a move?"

"As i said before, I'm not fucking my girlfriend's daughter."

"But if you have the chance, will you?"

"Zoe-"

"Answer the question, i can keep secrets. Just tell me the truth and I'm ready when you are."

He sighed and leaned back in the chair after drinking his orange juice.

"I would...." he said and a smile crept on my face. "Not fuck you. You're 19 and I'm damn near 23."

"What does that say? Age is just a number."

"And jail is just a place."

"I'm legal Dale."

"I don't care Zoey. Listen. And listen closely. I am not having sex with my girlfriend's daughter. There has to be boundries between us and this is where i draw the line. I love both you and Teresa but I'm not doing something i know I'm not suppose to. End of conversation." he attempted to get up until i spoke.

"I don't think so. You gotta love one of us sir. And i know my mom isn't fulfilling all your needs and desire. I can do them all."

"Zoey just stop." he got up and went to the kitchen and i followed behind him. He turned around and bumped into me. We were so close, i could feel him breathing down my throat. "I'm not having sex with you. You're young enough to be my daughter." he said and i rolled my eyes.

"And you're old enough to know that i don't care. This is a free country Dale. You're free to do what you want and I'm giving you the permission to."

"Goodbye Zoey." he stepped around me and pick up his stuff.

"Can i atleast get a kiss?" i spoke but he closed the door.

I sighed and looked around the house, knowing i would be here for the whole day. I went up to my room and got on my computer, googling ways to seduce a man.