Stay With You

I got up off the corridor and finally went inside because it was getting cold. I locked the door and entered the kitchen seeing that Teresa and Zoey ate already so i made a plate for myself and sat around the table, seeing that it was 3 in the morning.

I was mainly upset about the fact that Teresa has me as LA Worker in her phone. That's some side nigga business and i am not with it. Her name in my phone was Teresa from day one and it have never change. I even began to wonder, what if it was just me and her and no Zoey. If this was how she was gonna treat me. If i wasn't fucking with Zoey, then i was gonna leave her. And since we were both cheating, ain't no reason to stay in that relationship. I even glimpse a ring on her finger but i wasn't assuming anything until i actually saw that it is a wedding ring.

After i was finish eating, i cleaned the kitchen and while doing that, i began to think about my future with Zoey.

I turned the lights off and went up to Teresa's room where she was sleeping. I shook my head and grabbed my towel and a basket ball shorts then left her room to take a shower in the bathroom down the hall.

When i was done, i put my clothes on and quietly went in Zoey's room. I knew she must've been worried.

I locked her door and saw that she was only wearing a shirt and her underwear while sleeping. I got in beside her and pulled the covers over us. As if she wasn't sleeping, she cuddled up on me.

"Are you okay?" she mumbled.

"Yeah. Just tired. You got a test tomorrow?" i ask, noticing the books all over the place.

"Yeah. I fell asleep a few hours ago."

"Okay baby. I won't keep you up." i rubbed her ass.

"Are you sure, you're okay? I feel that you're not. Talk to me."

I sighed and pulled her closer to me. "I just feel like I'm doing the wrong things."

"Wrong thing's like?"

"Being with a woman older than me. Cheating on her with her daughter, which i don't regret doing by the way. Are you happy being with me?"

"I am baby. I really am." she kissed my neck, sending chills down my spine.

"I feel like i wanna break it off with her in the morning so i can get the closure i need to fully give you all of me."

"Do what you have to do." she pulled on my beard, something she always do when she wanted to sleep.

"Babe."

"Yeah." she mumbled.

"How do you feel about us moving into our own home?"

"Huh?"

"You heard me."

"Babe that's a huge step for us. When are we moving?"

"When Teresa leave again."

"That sound great.... Can i sleep now? I'm really tired."

"Go ahead." i sighed and held Zoey close to me.

She have been my go-to for everything eversince we first made love. I would hold her close to me whenever i was angry or upset at something and i love how she always listen to me when i have to rant and express my feelings at which she gives her opinions on how she feel i should have done or what i should do. I just love her so much.

I had no clue where i was gonna go since my mom lived so far away. I only had savings to actually buy a house and I've really been considering to sell the car i have but I'm not gonna make that move.

ZOEY (COMPLETED)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara