AdDICKted

"Go deeper. Please baby." i moaned loudly as Dale had my hands pinned down on the bed. My legs were wide open to accommodate him and every now and then, my back would automatically arch with how good our sex was.

His head was in my neck, kissing every part of it as he slowly grind his hips on mine, giving me slow strokes as Song Goes Off by Trey Songz played in our bedroom.

He went deeper into my core causing me to bite my lips and my legs and hands to tremble. Goosebumps took over my skin for a second at how amazing i felt. And it's sad to say that nobody has ever made me feel this way like he do.

My back arch yet again as he speed up his pace and i could feel the sweat from our bodies.

"Please don't stop." i moaned just as he roughly bit my neck and sucked on it.

"Who's pussy is this?" he groaned. I could feel him growing inside of me which got me even more excited.

"It's your's daddy. All yours!" i wrapped my legs around him just as he flipped us over so i was ontop of him. I reached down and forced his huge dick back inside of me before balancing myself on him.

"Ride this dick baby." he slapped my ass extra hard and i did as told.

We've been having sex from 4 this morning and i couldn't find the effort to stop. Having sex with Dale is so amazing and addictive, i would never cheat on him. He was everything.

Sooner, our playtime was over as soon as he came in the condom and i came shortly after. I fell ontop of him and kissed all over his face, causing him to chuckled.

"What time is it?" he ask.

"9 am."

"Damn. What you planning on doing today?"  he ask me.

"I have a tutorial to watch before next week and a mini quiz after the tutorial."

"Aite. Then we got the whole week to ourselves."

"Mhm. Thanks for taking off from work for me."

"It's fine baby. I only want to know that you straight."

"You know you have two different personalities?" i looked up at him, gently pulling on his beard since he hated when i do it.

"How so?"

"When you're around other people, you're stuck up and serious, but when you're around me, you're all hood and gangster like but then you're soft and sweet."

"That's nice." he chuckled.

"See. And you don't let anything bother you. I love that about you. I love everything about you."

"I love you too shorty."

"So you don't love everything about me?"

"Yeah i love some things about you."

"Some?" i sat up to look at him laughing. "So you basically don't like nothing about me?"

"Cut the shit. I love everything about you except for the fact that you think you're always right, you're loud and ratchet and you think i can't handle you. Chill on all that."

"Well then." i rolled my eyes feeling offended. I was about to get off the bed until he roughly pulled me down on him. "That hurts." i whined.

"I ain't sorry. Behave yourself. I ain't none'a dem niggas you used to fuck with. Ya hear me?" he said and i didn't answer. I was too tired to even open my eyes. "Ya hear me?" he slapped my ass.

"Yessss." i whined and rubbed my ass until he moved my hand to do it himself. His touch was so comforting, i fell asleep in his arms.

*

"You done?"

"Almost. I can't let this good food go to waste." i said while finishing up the last of my food.

We were currently outside Dales mother's house since he wanted me to meet her. Meeting his mom meant he wanted to actually get serious with me. The house we both owned says alot about our relationship but meeting his mom was another big step.

I picked up the fruit drink and hopped out of the car just as Dale locked up. He held my hand and we walked down the little pathway until we reach the door. He just opened it and we walked in.

The house was very nice and casual. We heard talking and Dale led us to the living room where there were a few ladies sitting. It looked like they were having a little book club.

"Mom." Dale spoke, getting the attention of the ladies.

"Aww sweetpea. You didn't tell me you were coming." she excitedly got up to hug Dale. "Is this your girlfriend?"

"Yeah. This is Zoey. Zo this is my mom Shyla." Dale introduced us.

"Hi." i waved politely.

"She's so cute and tiny." Shyla embraced me in a warm unexpected hug. "You're so beautiful." she gently touched my face in awe.

"Thank you." i smiled.

Shyla invited me to join her book club so i did. Dale told me he was goin out back with his brother so i let him be. The ladies that i was surrounded by was very sweet even though they were middle aged women. We spoke like we've been friends for a long ass time and laughed about stuff.

I read and lecture to them about my understanding of different parts of the book and drank tea, ate garlic break and little cheese sandwiches.

Being here reminded me of when my mom used to have her own book club with her friends and everytime i ask if i could join, she'd told me it was grown folks business. So i was very happy to he here. The atmosphere was very comfortable and they made me feel welcome.

When we were finished, it was late and we didn't even notice until one of the lady's husband called her. It was around 9 pm.

"Nice meeting you Zoey." one of the lady hugged me.

"Yes it was. It was very refreshing to have a young soul to join us."

"Thank you." i grinned.

"Shy we'll let ourselves out. See you next week." they said and Shyla hugged them before they left.

"Thanks for having me Ms. Miller." i walked with her out of the living room.

"It was great having you. You were so fun. Are you guys leaving now?"

"Depends if Dale wants to." i answered.

"Well if he is, i wish to see you some more."

"Definitely... Do you know where i can find him now?"

"He's probably around the back with his lazy brother. Just go down the hall and through the glass door."

"Thank you."

I followed the directions she gave me and when i went through the door, Dale and his brother was sitting in a chair drinking beer and laughing.

"Babe." i said.

He turned his head to look at me and so did his brother. "Oh you ready?" he stood.

"Only if you are."

"Yeah. I was about to come get you. Bro we'll catch up sometimes."

"Aite man." they dapped each other. I swore i caught Dales brother eyeing me but i pretended as if i didn't see anything.

Dale held the small of my back and we walked back to the kitchen where we told his mother we were leaving. Upon walking down the pathway, Dale would occasionally squeeze my ass and i would let him because he's my man, and I'm comfortable with it.

We ended up watching a movie at the theatre before going home.