Cheating

4 and a half Months Later

"Is she there yet?" i spoke on the phone.

"She told me she was taking a uber home baby. Where are you?" Dale ask me.

"I'm walking off campus."

"I'm outside waiting for you."

"I'll be out in a minute or two."

"Alright." he told me and i hung up. That was another thing i liked about him. He allows me to hang up after any conversation we had on the phone.

Over the four months we've been together, Dale had taught me so much and did alot for me. I appreciate him to the fullest. We spend more time together now that we were a couple and enjoyed each other. He was so loving and kind. We had sex atleast 3 times a day on the weekends and sometimes when he was busy marking papers, he would pleasure me then get back to work.

Half of the time i wouldn't bother him because i know he needs to get work done and even then, he'd make time for me; if it was even 10 minutes of his busy time, he still made time for me and showed me love, attention and affection. And thats something i won't get tired of.

He paid half of my tuition for college and i told my dad i was finally going back so he paid the rest with ease. Dale even helped me with homework and projects. He did so much for me and showed interest my mother wouldn't. She hadn't called or texted us and we were worried but still managed to focus on school and work. She would be coming home tonight and Dale told me that he suspected that something about her was off when he spoke to her today.

She was rushing him off the phone and sound guilty of something but he didn't want to press her about anything.

Dale and i decided that for the two weeks that she'll be here for, we would keep our distance and even though i didn't want that to happen, we had to do it for the sake of love and being together.

I walked through the gate and made my way out to the parking lot. It was about 7 pm and today was one of those days where Dale came home early.

A smile appeared on my face when i saw him leaned up on his car in the dark waiting for me.

"Hey." i walked up to him.

"Hey." he hugged me and kissed my lips. "You good?"

"Yeah."

Dale opened the door for me so i could get in, then he got into his side and drove off once he started the car.

"How was school?" he interlocked his hands with mine.

"It was good. Although it's been three weeks since i started college, i felt better now than when i started last year. How about you? How was work?"

"That's great. And work was tiring today. One of the girls stabbed a guy in his arm because he leaked some photos of her."

"Oh no." i frowned.

"That's not bad because she wasn't naked. She was just in different swimwear."

"Yeah but she still felt like her privacy was invaded."

"I know. The guy is suspended for a week and have to complete 60 hours of community service."

"Thats good for him."

It was silent for a few minutes. I felt Dale running his thumb over my hand while driving and i know that he was thinking about something.

"Babe you okay?" i looked at him.

"Yeah. I was just thinking about what Teresa has going on."

"So you're scared?"

"Never that. I'm not afraid of anything." he said while turning into the community.