Healing, Love, and High School

I see her dancing like a goddess send by the Greek gods themselves. Her honey brown hair moves in the motion of her head going side to side along with her small rounded hips follow the music of the techno music. Her small skinny hands travel from her perky small breasts to her thighs in a sensual manner while her hazel eyes making eye contact with my green eyes. I walk towards her pushing lightly some of the guests dancing as well.

She smiles wide and pulls me towards her. Her hands go around my neck and we begin to dance. I put my hands on her waist and my fingers touch her exposed skin from her white crop top. I get chills and I can't believe she is mine.

"You are such a great dancer!" Florence yells against the music.

"Thanks!" I smile. She giggles and turns around for her to dance against me. Her round ass is grinding against my manhood. Don't be a jerk or pervert. Don't screw this up Derek!

Suddenly the music stops. Well in my head, she is kissing me! I taste her puffy lips which taste like margaritas. Yet it is so sweet. I kiss her back and embrace her. I feel like my knees are about to fall and my heart begins to beat fast.

She pulls away and smiles. "wow."

I nod. "yeah wow."

Suddenly I get tapped on the shoulder. I turn around and see Troy. He pulls his blonde hair to the side, "dude, we need more money for the beer. Can I borrow some?"

"But I already gave you all 50" I yell back. Man, the music is too loud.

"Here," Florence gives him money. "and buy some tequila!"

Troy smiles, "Thanks!" he quickly disappears.

"You wanna go somewhere else?" she asks. Totally!

She gets my hand and we begin to go upstairs. It is her house after all, so she can go wherever she wants. She opens a pink door and it's her room.

"So, how is the party going? Dont I make a good party?" she asks.

I nod, "Yeah, you are the bomb!" oh shit, really Derek? Did I just say that?

She giggles, "You are so cute!" she presses my cheeks together leaving my lips looking like fish lips. She places a big kiss before walking to her bathroom. I look around and its the typical girl room. Her walls are light pink with posters of English boy bands and covers of fashion magazines. She has a big king white bed and a set of pink wooden drawers for her many clothes. Florence comes out of the bathroom and asks if I want to lay down. I played it cool and wrap my.arms around her and kiss her. She begins to moan lightly as I kiss her neck with small pecks. Do I really want to have sex on the first day of our relationship?

She pushes me to the bed and sits on top of me. I take that as a yes.

I dont hold back. I kiss her everywhere I can and touch her small breasts against her black lace bra. She grinds on top of me making me.happy down there. "Take it off," she whispers. She stands and takes off her skirt leaving her in only her bra and white underwear.

I stand and take off my shirt and my jeans. She smiles at what I have and kisses me. "We are going to make love and then we are.gonna party more. Okay?"

"Love you," I say.

Whoa, I do. I love Florence since last year. I have everything now. I am part of the soccer team, my dad got promoted to vice-president at his work, and my older brother is coming back from the army. I have everything going well and more opportunities are coming in.

I am now laying naked with the girl of my dreams in my arms. "I can't believe this," she says, "I am going out with Derek Long."

"Am I that awesome?" I chuckle.