:E⃣l⃣e⃣v⃣e⃣n⃣:

C⃣h⃣a⃣p⃣t⃣e⃣r⃣ E⃣l⃣e⃣v⃣e⃣n⃣

It has been a few days since we signed the contract and everything has been going well. Harrison has been picking me up everyday to drop me off at work. We've gone out together casually. Not on official dates, but just went to places where we thought we may run into people. B/F was surprised when I told her, pleasantly surprised.

Now I was walking back home from her house since it's a nice day out. I approached my house slowly. A voice called out to me softly and I stop to see who it was. I'm met with brown eyes and freckles.

I continue to walk.

"Y/N, please. Can I just talk to you?" I couldn't say no. His voice was so sweet and pleading.

"Okay, Sam," I say, making my way cautiously over to him.

Sam Holland. Tried to teach me how to play piano. First boy to hold my hands. Well, kind of. Only to play the right keys. Sweetest boy I've ever met. Wrote his letter at age 10.

"I got your letter. You do know I have a girlfriend, right?" He asks.

I did not.

"Yeah, I know. I wrote that letter years ago," I admit.

"Oh. Well Elysia is quite mad at me right now," he says. I assume that's his girlfriend.

"Sam, I'm so sorry."

"Actually, I think she's more mad at you than me."

"I could talk to her. I could explain everything." I felt terribly guilty.

"No, you don't have to. I've been giving her some space. She'll be alright. I just wanted to make sure you're okay," he says. There's Sam Holland for you. Sweet as ever.

"I'm fine. Thanks for checking in on me," I say, gratefully.

"No problem." He gives me a smile before going into his house.

He has a girlfriend? Since when? She's gonna kill me.