: T⃣h⃣i⃣r⃣t⃣y⃣-s⃣e⃣v⃣e⃣n⃣ :

C⃣h⃣a⃣p⃣t⃣e⃣r⃣ T⃣h⃣i⃣r⃣t⃣y⃣-s⃣e⃣v⃣e⃣n⃣

I always thought no one was paying attention to what I was doing, that the only drama in my life was in my head, but it turns out that I wasn't as invisible as I thought.

"So, all of you are back?" I ask Harry as he sat on my couch across from me.

"Yeah, Tom has a lot of promotional things to do for his movie here, so we came back."

I sat cross legged and messed with the fabric of my pants. "Hey, thank you for coming over," I tell him.

"Yeah, of course," he says with the nod of his head.

"I feel like I owe you an explanation. See... It's like driving, okay? I can imagine myself doing it
and it's fine, and then I get behind the wheel and completely freeze up, and then I don't know what to do." I try to come up with the best analogy.

"Okay... I don't follow," Harry gave me a look of confusion.

"Let me start over. You were the first boy I ever really liked," he listens to every word, "Everyone else, all the other letters, were born out of fantasy. But yours was based off of actually knowing you. I mean I knew everyone but you were the one I spent all my time with.

"I didn't realize how I felt about you until you started leaving with Tom. But over time, that feeling just faded away, and I missed my best friend. And it wasn't love."

He looked at me for a moment. "Why didn't you just tell me that?
I feel like I would have understood."

"I couldn't. I didn't know until Harrison." Harry's face changes.

"Right, Harrison," he says with a touch of resentment.

"It was real in a different way. And I'm really sorry," I apologize.

"There's no reason to be sorry. I think I understand where you're coming from. To be honest, I always loved you as a friend. Even after I kept leaving. But then when I read your letter, I didn't really know what to think. I had never seen you in that way before. And then seeing you hanging out with Harrison all the time, I'll admit I was jealous, but not because I wanted to date you. Now I know it was because I wanted my best friend back too."

I nodded along, a small smile on my face. I was glad we were on the same page.

"And as your best friend I want you to be happy. With Harrison or without Harrison." He still has a look in his eye. He tries to hide but it's still there.

"I know you don't like him with me," I say.

"I like how he stood up for you the other day in front of the paparazzi.
He should have done it a lot sooner, but then again, he's Harrison, and he can be a massive div sometimes." He jokes.

I laugh along with him.

"This is why you're my best friend," I say.

"Whoa, he's not your only best friend," B/F walks inside the front door to, surprisingly, join us.

She settles down and we all just joke around for a bit.

"I'm sorry guys for not telling you about fake dating Harrison, and making a complete mess out of everything."

They both say something along the lines of 'it's okay'.

"Actually, if we're apologizing for stuff, I have something to say," B/F says regretfully. Harry and I look at her.

"What?" I ask.

"I may have been the one who sent the letters."