: T⃣h⃣i⃣r⃣t⃣y⃣-o⃣n⃣e⃣ :

C⃣h⃣a⃣p⃣t⃣e⃣r⃣ T⃣h⃣i⃣r⃣t⃣y⃣-o⃣n⃣e⃣

I was skeptical of B/F's idea. I wasn't sure it was going to work. But at this point I was willing to try anything. My entire reputation was ruined. I'd be branded as a 'whore' for the rest of my life. It was time for damage control.

"You dick! Answer the door. This is serious!" B/F pounded on the door. Just like I did earlier to her door. She looks at me. "Fucking call him," she tells me.

I hold up my hand to stop her from talking. I lean against the door letting out a sigh. "Please, Tom. I really need your help. Please," I plead softly. The door swings open suddenly, scaring me.

Tom let us inside and we explained the whole situation to him. He listens carefully.

"I'm sorry you're going through this. You shouldn't have to deal with this," He says, finally.

"I just can't believe I made a sex tape," I say, half jokingly.

"With my best mate, might I add," He says. I let out a dry chuckle despite of my predicament.

"Be honest. How bad is it?" I ask him.

"Not that bad. It may seem terrible right now but people move on. Fortunately people always find someone new to hate on. It's sad but true," Tom tells me.

"Yeah, but how do we get rid of it? Now every time someone looks up her name, that's what they're gonna find," B/F snaps. She may have been more upset with the situation than I was.

"I can try to talk to some people and see what I can do. Maybe go straight to Instagram. I don't have that much of an influence, I think, but I can try," he tries to not promise anything but the fact he was helping was reassuring enough.

"Then fucking do it!" B/F yells.

"Okay, okay," he says defensively, "she's feisty." He looks at me and I nod my head in understanding.

Tom made a few phone calls. Miraculously, ten minutes later the posts were down. I don't know what he did, but it worked.

"Thank you so much. You're a miracle worker," I say, wrapping my arms around him. "No, I'm Spider-Man." I chuckle lightly.

"Are you really upset with me?" I ask, getting serious for a moment.

Tom sighs. "No. It's just when Harrison gets upset, I get upset. I just want him to be happy. I mean he is my best mate."

I nod my head. "I get it," I say.

"So what's the plan? Are you going to... talk to... Harris—"

I pull away from the hug. "I don't want to talk to him. I want to go home. I don't think I should be here, not anymore."

"Maybe, if you give him some time, he'll come around," Tom tries to convince me.

"Tom, I need to go home."

He looks at me with a little sadness. "Okay," he nods his head, "I'll help you get back. Are you going with B/F?"

"Of course she is! You think she's going to leave her best friend here?" B/F may still be a little upset that I had told Tom about the fake relationship and not her.

"Fine the next flight out of here," Tom says. She huffs and leaves his room. He turns to me. "Okay, but does she have my number?" My eyes widen. I mutter something about giving it to her and stumbled out the door.

B/F was waiting for me outside. "He called you 'feisty'," I point out with a slight smirk. Her cheeks went a light shade of pink.

"And I called him a 'dick'. It's whatever," she says, shaking her head.

"We don't have to talk about it,
but it's not whatever," I tell her, grinning.

Notes:

I'm sad because I feel like there's only a few parts left☹️

I've been really enjoying writing these...

Thank you for reading💞