: B⃣o⃣n⃣u⃣s⃣:

[Song: I Melt With You by Modern English]

B⃣o⃣n⃣u⃣s⃣

First actual date with Harrison. Yikes.

What do I wear? Something fancy? Something comfy? Something cute? Ugh, why are my clothes so not cute? Maybe I need new clothes?

Who am I kidding? I have twenty minutes until this date. I don't have time for shopping. It's just Harrison. I can wear something comfy and he will be okay with it.

I throw something on I thought was semi-cute. I got everything else ready.

The doorbell went off and I swear my heart thumped out of my chest. Working up the courage, I head downstairs. I opened the door with ease.

One look into those blue eyes and all my nerves disappeared. He looked great like usual.

"Hi," Harrison not so subtly looks me up and down. A blush reaches my cheeks.

"Hi," I respond back.

He held out a small bouquet of flowers. "It seemed like a good idea at the time, but now I realized that it's so cliche," he tells me.

"It's okay. I love them," I say, happily. "Just let me put them in some water." I rush back into the house. I couldn't find a vase so I put them in a large glass. Worked fine.

I join Harrison in the car. I go to buckle my seat belt struggling a little.

"Y/N," I hear him say. I look up and his face is right in front of me. He leans in the rest of the way to capture my lips with his. I feel the seat belt taken out of my hand followed with a 'click'.

He pulls away but I don't want him to stop. He notices my slight disappointment. "It's fine, Love. There's plenty of time for that later," his hand pats my thigh and a smirk forms on his face.

I feel my face heat up. We start driving down the road. He gives me sideways glances. Eying my discomfort. "You're not going all innocent and pure on me, are you L/N?" His tone playful.

"No," I say, sitting up straighter.

"Because you've seen me. All of me. And I've seen all of you," he says that almost like he's proud.

"You keep bragging about it you'll never see me like that again," I threaten.

He scoffs jokingly and comes to a stop at a red light. "Please, you couldn't resist me even if you wanted to." His hand goes to cup my jaw.

"You wanna bet? Light's green," I point out. He gives me a look before moving the car.

"You really seemed to enjoy it last time." He's such a guy. I fiddle with my fingers.

"Can we just not talk about this?" I ask.

"This really makes you uncomfortable, doesn't it?" Harrison sounded amused. That makes one of us. "What if I pulled over right now?"

"What are you taking about?" I question.

"What if I pulled over and we..." He lets the sentence trail off suggestively. I gasp.

"What are you insane?" I ask, incredulous of his suggestion.

"It's dark out and I have a back seat."

"Harrison don't be such a dick," I say, I could tell he was joking. He wouldn't be that cocky for real. Well, not completely for real at least.

"Sorry. I just wanted to see how you would react," He says, apologetically. A minute or two goes by. "Be honest though, you were kind of down for it, right?"

"No," I say truthfully.

Harrison sighs. "Well, there's always the ride back home." I smack his shoulder while my mouth hung open.

We arrive at a familiar place. "The diner?" I question, looking at him.

"Yeah. It's the place where everything started for us," my eyes soften, "that and the food's cheap."

I sigh dramatically. "How romantic," I say jokingly. Harrison rolls his eyes. We walk inside hand in hand. We sit in a small booth.

We talk. We laugh. We eat. It was just like all the other times but maybe a little more real.

I began to wonder if it was like this with Mum and Dad.

"Can I borrow a coin?" I ask Harrison. A grin on my face.

"Catch," he tosses it and I catch it fairly easily. I push it into the slot and press a button. 'I Melt With You' by Modern English. Different song, but, hey we're a different couple.

Harrison looks at me funny as I stand up from the booth. I started moving around shyly but then got into it more.

He laughs out loud. "What are you doing?" He asks.

"I'm dancing," I state. I move farther down the aisle. Some people were staring and to be honest it was kind of scary.

But then Harrison smiled one of those smiles. The ones that cause his eyes to crinkle. He shakes his head in disbelief. I shake my head around too, causing my hair to get all messy.

He surprised me by standing up. He rushes to my side. He grabs onto my hand and spins me around. It was kind of perfect.

Then the part with the 'mmm'ing came and Harrison did it along with the song right next to my ear.

The music begins to fade away, indicating the end of the song.

Harrison looks down at me. "God, I'm so in love with you," he says, a glint of admiration in his blue eyes. He kisses me with passion, bringing me as close as possible.

I pull away with a smile. "Do you have another coin?" I ask. He nods his head passing one to me. I jog over to our table putting the coin in and press the button. The song begins to play again.

I turn towards Harrison. Our eyes meet. He wasn't just a boy I loved anymore.

Notes:

Because this scene should have been in the movie.

That's it for this story. I'll probably edit it: make it look nicer, add more songs and maybe some pictures.

But it was amazing writing this. I still can't believe I've gotten so much support with this book!

Thank you so much for reading💞

It's been a pleasure writing.

💌