: T⃣h⃣i⃣r⃣t⃣y⃣-f⃣o⃣u⃣r⃣:

[Song: The Truth Untold by BTS]

C⃣h⃣a⃣p⃣t⃣e⃣r⃣ T⃣h⃣i⃣r⃣t⃣y⃣-f⃣o⃣u⃣r⃣

Crying in the corner of a store. Holding onto my legs. B/F trying to calm me down.

"You could always call me," Harrison's voice says in my head, "I'm here for you, love."

I move my head from side to side. Why is he still stuck in my mind?

My shaking hands go for my phone.

"Call me," he says again.

I type in the number for Dad. I hit 'call'. After a few rings he answers.

"What is it Sweetie? I'm at work," he says. Clearly he was busy but I wasn't thinking right.

"Dad, I need your help," my voice breaks, "please."

"What? What's wrong sweetie?" His voice laced with concern.

"I'm trapped... shop... cameras... too many people." I don't really know how he could understand. I wasn't even clear on what I was saying much less someone else.

"Where are you?" He asks. B/F takes the phone away from me.

"Mr.L/N?" She questions. She starts talking with him, explaining our situation.

I just cry into my arms. My eyes closed. It was like all the heartbreak came back and now the realization that this is my life now. I will forever be remembered by those posts.

"Should have called me. I'm here for you."

"Shut up," I whisper to myself.

"I'm here."

Why won't he shut up?

"Y/N?" A hand is placed on my shoulder.

That's not in my head.

"Look at me," His voice commands.

My head slowly raises to see Harrison crouched in front of me. His blue eyes met mine. I would have thought I was imagining him if it hadn't been for B/F staring as well.

"Harrison?" I question. Emotions flooded my brain. I didn't know whether to run into his arms or punch him in the face after everything.

"It's okay, Y/N. I'm here," he says softly. He takes my hands to help me up. My eyes never leave his.

"Y/N, your Dad is going to pick us up near the parking lot," B/F says. I'm barely listening.

My hand place themselves on Harrison's chest. He's really here. The shock wears off and I'm reminded of everything that's happened. My eyes narrow at him. I push him away.

He stumbles to keep himself steady. He wasn't prepared for that reaction.

"Are you going to do something about this, Osterfield?" B/F yells at him gesturing towards the crowd.

I started walking towards the door.

"Y/N stop!" Harrison grabs onto my wrist but I pull away, turning to look at him. A glare in my eyes.

"So what? The posts come out and now you want to make amends? The whole internet making you out as some 'player' and you don't say anything to explain, you're just eating it all up. I bet you're glad they were released," I say, angered. I walk out of the shop.

Cameras go off and the reporters shout.

B/F quickly comes to my side. We slowly make our way through the crowd. We almost make it out before we heard him.

"Everyone listen up!" Harrison yells, "not that it's anyone's business but what happened in those posts was completely consensual and between Y/N and I. So, if I hear anybody talking about Y/N or those posts, I'm gonna kick all your asses. You understand?"

I stare at him. Did he really think threatening everyone would work? I just keep walking, not wanting to think about the whole situation.

"Nice job, Osterfield," I hear B/F says condescendingly.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Look, I am really sorry about everything. If I knew who did this—"

"We don't know Harrison. And in a way it doesn't really matter. They got out," I keep moving forward.

"Where are you going?" He asks.

"I'm going to to be with the people that care about me," I say.

"I care about you!" He shouts. I stop to turn my head to him. His eyebrows creased, a frustrated expression on his face.

"If you did we'd be all cuddled up somewhere, but you don't and you didn't. I didn't go messing around with other people. You did. I didn't want to go to America. You did. I didn't even want to be in a fake relationship." I hush my tone so that last part wouldn't be heard, "You did. So you have a lot of nerve coming around now and claiming you do."

"If you just let me explain everything—"

Dad's car pulls up.

"You don't have to explain yourself Harrison," I tell him. Walking towards the car. B/F gets in. I open the door.

"It wasn't fake to me!" He shouts. I pause for a second. He couldn't possibly mean that.

"Good bye, Harrison," I couldn't look at him. He yells my name but I just close the door.