: T⃣h⃣i⃣r⃣t⃣y⃣-t⃣h⃣r⃣e⃣e⃣ :

C⃣h⃣a⃣p⃣t⃣e⃣r⃣ T⃣h⃣i⃣r⃣t⃣y⃣-t⃣h⃣r⃣e⃣e⃣

Since Dad took me out to the diner I've been feeling a little bit better. I spent more quality time with him and B/F. That's what I really needed: time with the ones I love. Well, I guess not all of the people I love... but I rather not think about that.

B/F finally convinced me to go out to the downtown. The sun was shining even with clouds looming around, the weather was good. We went shopping and then ate at a cafe.

"So," B/F begins, making her tea the way she liked, "have you talked to—"

"I swear if you say, Harrison," I say his name in a whisper.

She takes a sip from her cup. "I was going to say Tom but, hey, you brought him up."

I roll my eyes at her. "I have not heard from him," I tell her plainly.

"How about Harry?"

"Haven't heard from him either," I take a taste of my cup, the warm liquid soothing me.

B/F looks directly at me. "You need to talk to him, Y/N." I know she's not talking about the other two previously mentioned guys.

"No," I shake my head.

"I think this is all a misunderstanding. Harrison, he really did care for you. I could tell," she pushes on.

"B/F please," I say, exasperated.

She's quiet for a moment. "He was your man." Her tone is soft with a hint of playfulness in the somber.

"Well he's not. To be honest I don't think he ever was," I stare into my cup.

Our day went on and the mood lightened up. In one shop there was a group of girls whispering and pointing at us, more specifically me. B/F pulled me away so I would stop giving them attention.

"Do you think it's about the posts?" I ask her, upset.

"No," she shakes her head, "you've been all over Harrison's Instagram for the past month. Of course people are going to recognize you."

I knew she was lying. It was her job as my best friend to do so.

About an hour later into shopping is when the chaos began. We walked around the corner and some people near a black van came rushing over to us.

"Y/N is it true that you slept with Tom Holland's best friend, Harrison?" One voice shouted.

"Is it true that you're now seeing Tom?" Asked another.

There weren't many, only a few reporters with cameramen. Anything to get a scoop I guess. But I couldn't believe it was me that they wanted to exploit. I can't believe celebrities have to deal with this.

"Did he cheat on you, sweetie?" One man says. That's Dad's nickname for me. It sounded gross from this guy.

"Tell us the truth!" They all seemed to say in different ways.

"Okay, back off!" B/F yelled back, "leave her alone!" I kept my head down with B/F's arm around my shoulder.

The paparazzi attracted a lot of attention. Other people watched to see what was happening and followed along. We got trapped into a shop. The owners were nice enough to let us stay. They kept everyone crowding the store out.

Tears welled up in my eyes. How did things get to this?