{1} I wish

Word Count; 2753

Isabella's Point of View

"Happy Birthday!"

I'm immediately pulled into a tight hug from my best friend, Mia at the front door of my house and laugh.

"Thank you, Mia," I smile and take the gift she handed to me. I pulled the wrapping paper from it and smile bigger when I see the Tiffany crown inside. I hug her tightly again and put the necklace on.

"What have you gotten?" She asks.

"Well, I got this shirt," I point at the Justin Bieber shirt I am wearing.

"And CONCERT TICKETS!" I scream and she screams too.

*An hour later*

"Happy birthday to you..."

A birthday cake is placed in front of me and I smile,

"Make a wish." Someone says loudly and I close my eyes. I know that this will never come true but... I wish I will marry Justin Bieber. I blow out the candles and everyone cheers. I go to bed that night, looking at the Justin Bieber posters covering my bedroom walls, with a smile on my face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I yawn and open my eyes the next morning, almost immediately noticing that this is not my bedroom. OH MY GOD! What happened last night? How did I end up in a different room? I try to sit up but a weight around my keeps me down. What? I look down at the arm around me and see a wedding ring on his finger. What have I done? Have I slept with a married man? Oh, my god. I furrow my eyebrows when I look at the tattoo's on this guys arm, they're familiar. My eyes move up his arm, and over his bare shoulder and scream loudly, making him almost instantly sit up, rubbing his eyes.

"What's happening?" He looks around frantically and looks confused when he see's me standing on the floor, by the wall across from the bed.

"What's wrong? Are you okay?" He crawls over the bed and stands up.

"What... You're... Justin Bieber... Why am I here?" I stutter over my words and he furrows his eyebrows.

"What do you mean, baby?" He walks closer to me and I put my hand out to stop him, shaking my head but freeze when my eyes lock on my left ring finger. A ? I look closer to it.

"I'm married?!" I scream, "What's happening?!"

"Bella, you're scaring me." He warily steps forward as I examine the gold, diamond-encrusted Cartier love on my wrist. I see him wearing a small, gold screwdriver with a diamond encrusted handle around his neck which is obviously the one for my bracelet. He's also wearing a Cartier love bracelet but his is silver and I'm wearing the screwdriver connected to it.

"How do you know my name?" I ask.

"Because you're my wife." He says, obviously completely confused.

"I've never met you before, how can we be married?" I question.

"What do you mean, we have never met? We've been married for 3 years." He comes closer,

"Why don't you remember?"

"I don't know. Last night was my birthday and I went to sleep in my bedroom and woke up here." I look around the unfamiliar room.

"You mean..." He trails off, "You're not kidding right now?"

"I'm not kidding, Justin, I have never met you before..." I look into his beautiful eyes.