{9} OLLG

Word Count; 1880

Justin's Point of View

"Bella!" I yell out as I watch my wife get punched and slapped and kicked and her hair getting pulled. I quickly rush forward and pull Andrea off then lift Isabella.

"What the fuck?!" I yell at Andrea, who has tears running down her face. You deserve it.

She opens her mouth to say some snide remark probably so I just walk away with my wife. I can see she's trying not to cry, she's just got into a fight with a girl that's basically a stranger to her.

"It's okay, babe." I say, pulling her close and walking through the crowd that has now gone silent from this whole scene.

We get outside and I just want to scream when I see all of the paparazzi. I slip off my jacket and put it over Isabella to hide her and help her walk as the paparazzi get louder and the flashes get brighter. We eventually fight through them but one of them pulled on my jacket that was over Bella and got some pictures of her bruised and bloodied face. I help her into the back of our car then get in too, the car quickly pulling out onto the road and driving off.

She ends up falling asleep on the way home and I felt so bad to do it, but I woke her up so I could put ice on her cheek.

She was half asleep so we sat on the sofa to watch a movie. I watched the movie and held the ice pack on her face as she fell asleep again on my lap. After some time, I turned the TV off and put the ice pack back in the freezer then carry Isabella upstairs to bed.

The next morning, once we were up and ready, we had a discussion about what happened. I want to get a restraining order on Andrea because the woman has hurt us enough and I don't want her to be able to get close to us, but Isabella didn't want it. We ended it there before I started an argument.

"Okay, I'm taking you somewhere." I say loudly as I walk towards the living room where Bella is sitting.

"Where?" She asks, locking her phone and looking at me.

"It's a surprise." I smile and laugh when she looks at me blankly, "I know how much you love them." I say sarcastically and motion for her to follow me. She gives in and follows me outside to the car and we get in. Since we were in the back of my huge Bentley which has a divider, I put a movie on the TV to keep us entertained. We drive for a while then finally arrive at the building. I jump out of my seat and out of the car, stopping to take Isabella's hand and help her out of the car.

"Why are we at an arena?" She asks, looking up at the large sign above the doors to the arena.

"Reasons." I smirk and pull her with me as we go into the arena. Once we reach the place where the stage and seats are, we walk down to the front and I look at the seat numbers so I know I've got the right one.

"Sit here... I'll be right back." I sit her down and kiss her forehead before running up onto the stage and to the backstage area. I look around until I find the case where the microphones are. Once I've turned it on, I look for the large speakers so I can turn the music on.

Isabella's Point of View

I look around me, wondering why I'm sitting here and Justin has ran off. I jump slightly when loud music begins playing. I listen for a few seconds and recognise the tune to One Less Lonely Girl. The lights on the stage turn on and I hear Justin begin to sing and a video begins to play on the large screen of a video, which is from a concert which must have been shot a while back.

"There's gonna be one less lonely girl..." Justin walks out on to stage with a microphone and smiles at me. I smile back and continue to watch him do his routine.