{15} Epilogue

10 years later

Isabella's Point Of View

"JUSTIN, LAYLA, LARSON!!!" I shout from the kitchen. My two kids come running in.

"Hey mommy.." my 5 year old daughter says

"Hi momma" my little 3 year old boy waddles into the kitchen holding his toy car in one hand and .. a sock? In the other.

"Hey Larry.." I use the nickname for him and quickly take the disgusting sock from his hands.

"Where's your daddy?" I ask Layla. She shrugs

"JUSTIN DREW BIEBER" I screech making him run into the kitchen. Everyone knows they're in trouble when I say their full names.

"Yes my sweet honey love?" He asks trying to melt me by using the sweet words.

"It's not gonna work justin... now I told you to keep your socks on the bin above the closet so that Larson can't get them!" I sis splinting my spatula at him.

"Sorryyy" he says meekly. I roll my eyes playfully before turning around to turn off the heat on the stove.

"Okay Justin ate up the table" I say and he starts "Layla go help daddy" I say placing the hot steaming pot of pasta on the counter. I grabbed Larson and put him in his high chair.

When the table was set we all said a quick prayer then dug into the food.

"Great pasta babe" Justin says smiling

"It won't work on me justin" I playfully glare and he pouts that cute pout of his

"Nooo not the poutttt!!!" I groan shielding my eyes. A minute later I peek and he's still hiding them at awfully cute pout.

"Fineeee thank youuu" I said and he smiled happily digging back into his pasta. My phone suddenly starts ringing. It's Kendall.

"Hey ken.." say into the phone

"Yeah everything's going great.. I just feel like I'm dealing with THREE kids instead of just two" I say and Justin glared at me making me smirk.

•••

"Nigh mommy.. night daddy" Layla says before dozing off. We were tucking the kids to bed and the we'd be going to sleep too.

"Goodnight Layla.." me and Justin whispered. We smiled before heading back to our own room.

"I love you" I smile up at Justin as soon as we're in our room and the doors closed.

"I love you too Mrs Bieber" he winks before he attaches his lisp to mine.

•••

Done done doneeee

-Taylor💋