{7} Purpose

Word Count: 1301

Isabella's Point of View

"Is it too late now to say sorry? Cause I'm missing more than just your body." I stand side stage as Justin sings the last song of the night.

It's been two days since we flew back from Paris and on the first day, Justin ran some errands, went to rehearsals then went to the studio and later that day, we flew to Mexico City for his next show. When he told me I was going to his concert, I started crying because I've never been to one.

Well, I have but I don't remember it.

I went and bought a sweater and a baseball cap with BIEBER on the front. I was being a full on fan girl tonight.

I cried again when the show started and Justin caught my gaze and waved at me a few times. He is so close with his fans, I love it so much. I wanted to run on stage and hug him when he started crying during purpose but I held myself back because he wiped his face and had a hug smile on his face when he looked at the crowd.

During Sorry, Justin and the dancers were dancing and having fun in the water that came from the ceiling. He caught my gaze and I saw the smirk appear on his face as he jogged over to me. I tried to run away because he was soaking wet but Nick stopped me and held me in place. I screamed when Justin's arm wrapped around my waist and started pulling me on stage, the screams becoming almost deafening. He grabbed my hand and took me out into the water, me squealing when my clothes and hair got immediately soaked.

He spun me around and dipped me down making us burst out laughing. We danced around then everyone was in a circle type thing and hugging. Justin's arm was around my shoulder and he leaned down to kiss me cheek making me smile then he walked around, hugging the dancers. I hugged everyone too even though they were all basically strangers to me.

Justin grabbed my hand and we walked off stage, down a hallway and into his dressing room.

"Justin, what am I supposed to do? I don't have any extra clothes with me." I say, trying to fix my soaking hair.

"You can wear... Uh, this, it's one of my t-shirts and... I'll go and get you a pair of sweatpants from the merch stand. You go on into a shower, I'll be back soon." He puts a blue t-shirt on one of the sofa's and points to a room which I guess is the bathroom where the shower is. I nod and go towards it. I hear him leave the room and I turn on the shower.

Once I'm out of the shower, I wrap a towel around myself and leave the bathroom. Justin is sitting in one of the chairs, on his phone.

"I got you sweatpants so you can get changed while I shower." Justin stands up and walks towards the bathroom, kissing my forehead on the way past.

He likes forehead and cheek kisses. HE hasn't made a move to properly kiss me since Paris because I think he doesn't want to go in for one then I pull away and get uncomfortable. I want him to kiss me.

I change and look around, finding a comb in my handbag so I quickly comb my hair and put it into french plaits so it doesn't bother me. I guess I'll just have to go barefoot for now because my shoes are soaked.

I go onto my phone and go onto the twitter app to scroll through my timeline. I see a lot of beliebers tweets and videos from the concert then I see a video of when I was on stage.

The person had tweeted the video and wrote about how we were adorable and that it was adorable the way he looked at me. I clocked on the video and saw Justin staring at me with a smile on his face then hugging me.

When Justin was done with his shower, he came out dressed and ready to go. I lock my phone and walk towards him, he looks confused but when I grab the side of his face and pull him towards me, his eyes widen then they close as our lips finally meet.

His hands pressed to the small of my back, pulling me closer to him. We kiss for a few more seconds then he pulls away.

"What..." I giggle when I see him in a little daze with a small smile on his face.

I peck his lips quickly then pull away, grabbing my phone and putting it in my bag then picking up my bag.

"Let's go." I walk towards the door and put my hand on the handle.

"Yeah..." He breathes out, grabbing his phone too and putting it in his front pocket.

"Wait, where are your shoes?" Justin asks, jogging forward to catch up with me as we walk down the hallway, him guiding me with his hand on my back as we walk around the confusing hallways.

"In my bag, they got soaked and I didn't know I was going to be in water." I stop to glance at him knowingly making him laugh then continue, "I didn't know to bring extra ones."

"Here." Justin stops walking and crouches down to take off his own shoes.

"Justin, you don't have to give me your shoes, it's fine." I try and stop him but he has already put one of his Yeezy's on my foot which are so much bigger than my feet.

"I want to." He says and ties the other shoe onto my foot tightly, "I know they're too big but I don't want you walking on the ground barefoot."

"But what about you?" I ask as he stands up.

"I have slippers in the car so I'll just wear them."

"Thank you." I hold his hand as we walk then we get outside, where there is fans and paparazzi at the door. Justin puts his arm around my shoulders and opens the door. He holds on tightly as we make our way through the crowd and towards the car.

I'm suddenly stopped when my arm is grabbed and I'm pulled back, Justin disappearing from beside me. I can't help but feel scared. I'm in a huge crowd with someone holding on to my arm and not letting go. And I'm separated by the person that makes me feel safe.

"Justin!" I squeal as I'm pulled in all directions.

"Hey!" I him yelling over everyone, "Don't touch her!" He yells again and I feel an arm around my waist. I try and pull way from whoever it is because I thought it was just another person I don't know but I relax when I see Justin's arm reach over my shoulder and yank my arm away from whoever it was. He pulls me along as I cover my face from the flashes and Justin helps me into the car before getting in himself and closing the door.

"I'm so sorry." Justin says. "I'm fine, I get it. You're famous and this stuff is bound to happen, right?" I ask.

"Yeah... I don't want this life for you, you deserve so much better than this." He frowns, looking at my arm which has slight hand shaped bruises from it being held so tightly.

"Justin, I don't care what your life is like, I want to be with you." I smile, putting my hand on his cheek and kissing him.

"You give me purpose every day."

What a hectic night.

•••

-Taylor💋