{4} Award

Word Count; 1179

Justin's Point of View

"Justin, I don't know what to wear!" Isabella yells from upstairs.

"Wear whatever you want, baby. You'll look beautiful in anything." I yell back and I hear her groan.

"That doesn't help." She says and stomps back into our bedroom. I just laugh and make my way up the staircase. I got invited to the Billboard Music Awards and I wasn't going to go but Isabella said my fans wanted me to go and she wanted me to go and I just can't resist that pouty face she gave me so we're going. It only takes me 20 minutes to get ready so I'm walking around wearing only sweatpants. Isabella has been stressing all day about what people are going to think of her but I reminded her that she has already been to a lot of award shows and she's met a lot of celebrities.

"Hey babe, want a Sour Patch Kid?" I lean over her shoulder and kiss her cheek as she sits at her vanity and does her make up. She nods and I take one out of the packet and put one in her mouth for her.

"Thank you." She smiles and I go into the closet to get my clothes for tonight. I was wearing black jeans, a white shirt and a navy blazer over it along with a pair of Vans and some chains. After an hour or so, Isabella is finally ready to go. She tells me she wants a picture for her Instagram and gives me her phone. I open the camera and take a picture for her but I quickly tell her to stay still so I can take one on my phone too.

@justinbieber: my girl

As I scroll down my timeline, I see a picture of me. I scroll back up and see that Isabella posted a picture of me too. I didn't even notice her taking it from a few minutes ago.

@isabellabieber: my man

(I know this picture is from ages ago but I like this outfit)

I quickly like the picture and comment a heart then lock my phone and walk towards the door.

"You ready baby?" I call and a moment later, I hear heels clicking on the floor, coming down the hall.

"Let's go." Isabella says, grabbing my hand as we walk out of the house and towards the car waiting for us at the bottom of the steps. I open the door for my woman like the gentleman I am and let her go in first. When we arrive at the building the show is being held at, I can hear the screams and see the flashes before we even get out of the car. I get out first and take Isabella's hand to help her out. As we walk, I wave at fans and smile. Once we get to the carpet, we pose and smile for the cameras. It takes around an hour and a half to get through the carpet and interviews then we're inside. It's really crowded in the hallway outside of the room we've to go in to because people don't know where their seat is. I keep my hand on the bottom of Isabella's back to keep her close to me. We eventually get into the room and find our seats. I put my arm on the back of Isabella's chair as I talk to Ludacris.

"I'll talk to you later, bro." We do a bro-shake and he walks off to his seat.

"You okay?" I ask and lean over to kiss Isabella's cheek.

"Yeah, I just feel like I don't know anyone and I don't know what I'm supposed to talk about with these people, they're celebrities." She whispers it as if it's a secret and I chuckle.

"You know, you basically are a celebrity." I whisper back to her.

"I'm really not." She shakes her head. Then the lights go down and the show starts.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"That was amazing!" Isabella smiles and jumps into my arms once I come off stage from my performance.

"Thank you." I spin her around in a small circle and place her back on the floor, "Let's go home, babe." I take her hand and start walking towards the exit.

"But the show isn't over yet." She says.

"All of the categories I'm in are past so there isn't any point in staying." I say and open the door so we can leave. We get into our car quickly and shut the door, the car starting and pulling out onto the road. An hour later, we were finally home and were sitting on the sofa, watching a movie. When my phone begins to ring, I pause the movie. Turns out there's an after party at some person's house and my friends want me to go.

"Hey, baby, you want to go to the after party?" I ask.

"Yeah, but only if you want to." She looks at me.

"Okay, lets go get ready." I stand up and we head upstairs since we had changed into sweatpants when we got back. I pull on a pair of jeans and a grey sweatshirt. Isabella puts on a white and grey striped play suit along with black boots and a grey hat. When we get to the house, most of the people there are already drunk. There's a lot of guys around so I put my arm around Isabella's shoulder as we walk. We get to the living room where we see a group of our friends.

"Isabella!" Kendall yells and rushes over to us and pulls my wife into a tight hug, "How are you? We haven't hung out in a while."

"I know, we should have dinner soon." Isabella thinks she has never met Kendall before but isn't giving away that she has no idea they were friends.

"Let's go sit down." I say into Isabella's ear and we go to take a seat. We're there for around two hours, having fun and dancing and talking when Isabella is basically falling asleep in my lap.

"I think we're going to go now." I speak out loud to everyone sitting around us and stand up. We say goodbye to everyone and go home. Isabella ends up falling asleep on the drive over so when we get home, I lift her bridal style because she looks so cute and I don't have the heart to wake her. I put her in bed and turn the lights off before going into the walk in closet and turning the light on it there. I pull out our suitcases and start packing her stuff first. I know what clothes Isabella likes so I don't really need any help but Kendall told me some stuff that I need to pack for her. Once I finish packing for Isabella, I pack my stuff which didn't take long because I had already started packing my things yesterday. I can't wait for this trip. Just me and the love of my life together.

•••

-Taylor💋