Chapter 11

(A/N: Just wanted to correct a few things: in Chapter 4, towards the end, Maddie says November when it's actually October. And her due date is March 8th, instead of March 6th. I edited and fixed the mistakes. <3)

Maddie's POV

I'm exactly 19 weeks today, and Caleb and I are beyond excited for my doctors appointment today. Today we will be finding out the gender. We haven't even told the fans about the baby, and they are probably speculating- but I think I've done a pretty good job of hiding it. You can definitely tell, but I've tried wearing loose clothing. But I won't be able to hide it for much longer.

We decided that we'll find out the gender, tell our families, and then we can tell the fans about after. I'm proud of myself for how I've done Caroline's room at our house, and I'm excited to start on our baby's next.

"You ready?" Caleb asks me, a big smile on his face.

"Yes," I smile widely at him.

I feel a lot better after the accident. Some days my arm will hurt pretty bad, but I'm just grateful that our baby is okay.

When we get to the doctors office, I sit in the waiting room, holding Caleb's hand.

"Excited?" He asks.

"Beyond," I smile.

"Me too," he grins.

Finally I hear my name called, and I let out and nervous breath. I go down the hallway and Caleb follows. The usual happens, and we hear that everything is still perfect, and our baby is growing exactly like he or she should.

"And we are finding out the gender?" The doctor asks.

I glance at Caleb who is smiling. I smile at him while he gives the doctor a 'yeah'.

"Okay," she smiles widely, looking at the screen, and then back to us. I squeeze Caleb's hand, as the anticipation is killing me. Finally the doctor says, "it's a girl."

I look over at Caleb, and I can't contain my smile. It looks like he can't either. A while later, we are back in the car. My cheeks hurt from where I haven't stopped smiling.

"Oh my gosh," I keep saying, "I'm so excited."

"Me too," he says, before leaning over and giving me a passionate kiss, "another girl."

I laugh, "Yeah."

"Wow," he laughs.

"I already have the room planned out," I giggle.

"Oh, do you?" He smiles.

And I actually do. I've had it planned for either gender.

"Yup, and I'm going to start on it today. Or, you are," I laugh.

He laughs, "Okay?"

"So go by the paint store," I giggle.

"You bought the paint for Caroline's room. I'll buy the paint for our daughter's room."

"Nope," I say, "I'm buying for both."

We argue over it for a moment, but the argument is over when we pull into the parking lot and I don't let him come in with me. I stick my tongue out at him through the window, and he laughs.

For Caroline's room, I had the walls painted light gray, and I put baby pink decorations in it. I think for our daughter, I'll do the reverse. After I have the baby pink paint bought, I put in the back seat of the car, and smile as I get in the passenger seat.

"You really like this, don't you?" He asks.

"What?" I ask.

"Decorating," he smiles.

"Love it," I giggle.

"You're cute."

"You're cuter."

"You're hot."

I laugh, "No, far from it. Especially now. You're hot."

"You're always beautiful. Especially now," he states.

I blush, "I love you."

"I love you," he repeats.