August 22: The Beginning

Hey guys. It's ya girl, LostLemonShip and it 8:50 at my place. How is everyone? Good? Okay good XD

Today is the day to see if people are actually interested, and I'm up for the test. But first; ground rules.

1) Every fandom is welcomed and very ship is too. So don't go hating each other, it's not a big deal who had a better fandom. Everyone is different

2)Challenges are welcomed. Any challenge that involves writing fanfics or drawing are welcomed. But I won't draw inappropriate stuff, cause I can't do that and I don't have the skill to do that.

3)Please don't ask any private questions about my life, like age or what street I'm at, etc. Sorry guys, I have to play it safe.

4)I won't be able to write everyday, my family has a rule to not use electronics Monday thru Thursday on school days. And because of school and family and holidays I will really be busy. Really sorry if I don't answer until like 3 days later

And yeah. That's it. Here's some need to know stuff though.

I'm a girl. I love to draw. Writing is a hobby so my writing skills aren't perfect. I go to high school, so no I will not date anyone who is over 19 or under 14. (It's my girl life rule.) My life doesn't revolve around Wattpad, I have a busy life and I think you understand that too. I love talking to people but I might either go to deep or talk to much. 

I am in a lot of fandoms, some I haven't checked on or just started on. My favs for now are: Voltron, My Hero Acadamia, Sonic/Shadow, BATIM, Undertale, TMNT, and sometimes Hogwarts. I'm not like a fan that knows everything about a fandom, but I'm one that still loves it.

So that's all ya need to know about me for now, until I do some face reveal and start answering more questions about myself.

But I don't want this to be about me. I also want this to be about you. You had the choice to read my story, and I'm happy you are here. Write any questions you have for me and maybe I'll ask you some questions too.

But I have to go now. I have a anime story I've been dying to finish up reading.

Question of the day:  What do like, writing, drawing, or something else? 

I'll have your name in the next chapter if you have an answer or a better one. ;)

P.S. Tomorrow is the first day of school for me. Wish me luck!