SATURDAY, Sept.22 Sexuality WHAAAA

GUESS WHOS BACK AND ALIVE AND HAVE THE GREATEST IDEA EEEEEEEVER

So I have been thinking after reading It Has To Be You and everyone was taking all these Pride Buttons. So I thought I could put my opinion on who could be a couple and sexuality.

Okay so let us begin :P

BNHA CHARACTERS

Izuku Midoriya- Definitely Bi

Katsuki Bakugo- Isn't sure, but is so gay for Kiri

Shoto Todoroki- GAY

Eijiro Kirishima- GAY, he knew very quickly

Fumikage Tokoyami- Asexual, but hopes to find love (Cause I love my emo bird)

Mezo Shoji- Is not sure, but is a gentleman (And I so ship him with Tokoyami)

Mashirao Ojiro- He is straight (cause I want him to be with Toru Hagakure, and I really want it to be canon)

Kyoka Jiro- Rocking the bi

Ochaco Urarka- Bi, (If the Shoto dream isn't canon, I just hope Izuku+Ochaco is)

Tenya Iida- Not sure, (I ship him with Uraraka, Mei Hatsume, or Momo.)

Rikido Sato- Straight (since there isn't a lot of ships for this guy or screen time soooo.. #FindSatoShip)

Momo Yaoyorozu- Bi, (Cause Jirou and Iida)

Koji Koda- Demisexual/Pansexual(?)- Koda is just a really sweet guy and I'm going to protect him from having sex as a teenager ( Demisexuality relates most to the formation of committed romantic relationships, but does allow for other types of relationships—such as sexual relationships—to form as well. So when he's older guys)

Tsyuyu Asui, Su,- Bi/Lesbian-(Not sure cause I also ship her with Toko, that relationship could work too)

Mina Ashido- Pansexual- She is just fun loving and is the meaning of a fricking fangirl. So of course she's going to love anyone. XD

Yuga Aoyama- Queer(?)- He would fit the queer eye show that's on Netflix

Denki Kaminari- He is overwhelming, I keep going back to gay, bi, or straight and I can't decide. GAAAAAAAAAAH KAMI, (*head on the desk in defeat) let's just say he's queer.

Hanta Sero- Pansexual- He's just so chill so I can see him dating either Kami, Mina or other.

Minoru Mineta- Gynesexual- People who are erotically attracted to women, females, and/or femininity are known to be or gynephillic. So that's the pervert's sexuality.

Sooooooo yeah. I hope you guys like my opinion of who likes who/their sexuality. I wanted to write this on pride day/month but I was really busy. 

So for now on, Sept. 22 is the Wattpad's pride day now (*blows the kazoo and throws confetti) Yeah!

Hope you guys like this, I'll make another one soon. Maybe today again, or next week.

BTW: Next week is spirit week for my school, wish me luck.

Question of Day: Did you ever had a spirit week for your school? If so, what was your favorite day? If not, Would you be nice to robots or disrespect them.

Have another amazing day! Love you all! Stay beautiful!