August 23: I'M BACK BACHT

Parents left so I thought I could just say something about fanfiction...

*Breathe*

IT EFFFFFING AWESOME

I literally was reading I Even Like His Shitty Hair, by kirishimaunbreakable. It is beautiful, and I freaking love it. Like dude, I try to stay calm while I'm reading these chapters but I can't.                  I JUST CANT. IT'S TO GOOD. 

I squirm when I read smut or fluff. Squealing and fangirling like there is no tomorrow. And blushing at every little thing. Like Lord have mercy and take my soul now. I'm going to die before I finish this story.

Sorry if this too much info of me. I did say I wanted to show a slice of life part of this.    :L

But yeah, I suggest you guys read kirishimaunbreakable story cause its so good. And THIC.

Wait..... Idea.

Bakugou stared at Kiri, intense and angry. Kirishima stood there arms folded looking away, a rare frown upon the red head's face.

"Why didn't you tell me." Bakugou barked out, his fist clenched like he was expecting a fight, "Why were you hiding this from everyone. From me!"

Kirishima's lips quivered, Be a man don't cry don't cry, he thought and said nothing. An awkward silence lingered leaving the two holding on to all these emotions.

 Kiri started digging his nail on his skin, Bakugou saw this and charged at him grabbing his arms Kirishima started fighting back but the angry blonde wouldn't let go. They wrestled to the floor Bakugou finally on top.

 "BAKUGO! LET GO!" He shouted.

"TELL ME WHY! WHY DO THIS TO YOURSELF!?" Bakugou shouted back.

"BECAUSE I HATE MYSELF!!!" Kiri said tears starting to fall down on his face.

Bakugou stopped and stared at Kiri, not letting go of his wrists. His eyes widen as he scanned Kirishima's arms, the faded scratches, and scars on the redhead's arms. His eyes went back to Kiri. Kirishima looked back and met Bakugou's eyes, tears of shame and embarrassment.

"Kiri..." Bakugou softly said-

Okay, so that happened. All I was thinking was this song while writing. What is wrong with me. XD

Well, that's it for today. Finally.  I'll hopefully be right back tomorrow.

Adios!