Jan 27 THANK YOU MILESTONE

Hey guys!! It's like 12:35 am soooo good morning!

Just want you guys to know we have 40 followers now!! That's a HUGE milestone for me here and I feel honored that you guys wanted to read my weird blog/stories/artbook thing 😅😅

Thank you so much for letting me show you guys a piece of me here and I hope my writing helps to either encourage or inspire you.

Anyone can write a story of a poem, or anything if they put their minds to it! And that means you guys can too, whether you're an amateur (like me) or an experienced/awesome writer (insert any writer here) we all have more to improve on and you guys have the potential of growing into these beautiful talented people who show and leave their mark here on this earth!!

Okay. So enough with me being cheesy and let me give a toast.

*rising up from imaginary seat and holding up an imaginary glass*

"A toast to the people who followed me first, who had no idea what they were getting themselves into and maybe didn't realize I'm an amateur writer who had no clue what she was doing either. Especially Kacchan ( @HufflepuffBakugo ) and DeathWolfGamer ( @DeathWolfGamer) who were the first to read my messed up writing XD 

I also want to thank my friend @Darth-Dorkus who I am grateful to since Darth hasn't told anyone at school or my family I have a Wattpad account. Darth, thanks for never spilling the beans. 

Thank you to the awesome fanfic writers out there, who have written one-shots, smuts, extreme lemon threesome+ smut that I can never do. You guys are freaking crazy but I love it. So thanks for helping me understand what sex might be like. (Yes I'm a virgin)

Thank you to the awesome Wattpad peeps here reading this right now. And who like reading fanfics. I want to say a lot of you guys help me understand the lgbt community a lot better, since a lot of you guys are from the community. Wattpad has been an eye opener and a helpful way of meeting new people for me. So thanks guys.

Last but not least. I want to thank God Himself. Cause it's literally Sunday at 1 am in the morning and because God's cool. Sorry to the atheists and Christian haters, but please don't leave any hateful comments. Thanks."

*finally sits down after way to long of a speech*

Whew!! So yeah thank you guys so much! And I'm going to bed, cause I'm really tired now 😅😅

Love you all very much. And here is a lovely present I have for ya!

 And here is a lovely present I have for ya!

Watercolor of Shoto 

Me and my oc Danny Williams 

Let me know what you guys would like to read or see in the comments and I'll try to see what I can do!! Night/morning!

Comments for challenges, Art/story requests, and questions here!!