Jan 23 HAPPY BELATED NEW YEAR: Art + Kiribaku

WOW it's like almost the end of January and I haven't written anything 

Here is some more drawings I've worked on:

The two characters are Tasha and my cinnamon sugar bun Alfie 

Alfie is kangaroo/rabbit/dog/cat+SoMuchMore creature who is super sweet and is the softest oc EVER he is very trustworthy and likes everyone, he can be sarcastic once in awhile but his just a child at heart. He's bff with Tasha and rabbit/goat/+SoMuchMore named Omid. 

Tasha is the outgoing fight me btch tiger who is mega furry and is just super chill with anyone and loves to party once awhile. She is best friends with Alfie and a mega scary gorilla guy named Bruce, and Omid. She's not afraid to fight for her friends but usually listens to Alfie before she fights anyone 

But YEAH those are my ocs. Thank you to FlareTheWerewolfy for wishing to see my ocs. And thank you guys for all the love I've been getting from you, with all the comments and stars it means so much people like my writing. 

To celebrate the 39 almost 40 followers I have more Kiribaku 

Kiri lazily had his head on Bakougo's shoulder, feeling the blond relaxing under him, breathing steadily until Bakougo also laid his soft spiked blond hair on Kirishima's flat red hair.

Kiri hummed in peace, hearing only the noises of them, the fan gently blowing, and the muffled sound of the train passing by. 

This is what he enjoyed most after they moved into the dorms, the two boys hanging out in each others room sleeping, eating, and sharing the two rooms that Kirishima would sometimes forget which room was actually his. 

But he didn't care. As long as Bakougo was near he felt safer, happier, and stronger in this relationship than ever before.

Kirishima kissed Bakougo's neck, humming ever so softly as he felt the blond's hair brush his forehead. Bakougo shifted a little, moving his head towards Kiri and kissing the reds forehead.

"Kiri..." Bakougo whispered softly as Kirishima's lips were only a few inches from his.

"Yeah babe?" Kirishima already closed his eyes, a gentle smile and a blush grew as he felt Bakougo's warm near his cheek.

"I want to kiss you..." he whispered almost shy about it as he looked at a very lovely redhead, wanting to do more than kissing 

Kirishima giggled, sounding like beautiful silver bells, "You're such a gentleman babe." 

"Shut up." Bakougo cooly  said as he kissed the giggling rose colored boy, first kissing casually but than kissing with a lot less care. He moved closer, engulfing the small space between their stomachs, moving one hand to Kirishima's waist tugging the red boy closer to him.