August 23: Sneaking in a part

Hey guys! I'm sneaking this in just in case you guys were hoping for another chapter.

But jeez, high school is harsh. But I made this poem.

What Does She Have? -By Me

Look at her, as he blushes.                                                                                                                                            She smiles, being so perfect. 

He gives her his phone, "Can I have your phone number?"                                                                                 She says yes and brushes away some hairs.

"See you tomorrow," as she walks away then turns to me gesturing for me to follow.                              I follow but I watch her carefully.                                   

Look at her, a beautiful tan, perfect start hair freshly dyed, brown eyes, short but healthy and thin.

What does she have that I don't have?                               

I ask my sister but she shrugs.                                                                                                                                           "It's your personality and the way you act," she says with honesty, "You have too much emotion coming out from you."

I stare at the window and think.

I'm not perfect. Not cool. Not cared for. I annoy people by how I react. I am too much. 

Too much me.

What am I to people?

"She is cool. Guys like to talk to her because she doesn't overreact. She's a chill popular girl." I say, my sister looks at me and agrees.

I wished she didn't

She is so much more than I am.

And yeah, that's my poem. Maybe tomorrow I'll be able to write some fanfic. Anyone got any ships for me.

See ya tomorrow!

Question of the day: Have you met anyone prettier or hotter than you?