I Think We Lost Her

I have something to say. 

@Kiri-bap possibly isn't coming  back to Wattpad. 

If you don't know who @Kiri-bap is, she is an amazing writer who wrote many  fan books of bnha, even to make a diary about herself. 

But Kiri-bap left. And I don't think she is coming back, because she [either] felt attacked, stressed and annoyed by commenters and followers who have written very bad things, whether unintentionally  or on purpose. 

They still hurt Kiri-bap.

And that's NOT OKAY 

I won't say the whole story but in her last chapter pretty much explains it

And some examples of people who were either rude, demanding or unintentionally saying stuff (I hope this is okay to show)

Please DO NOT go and attack these people with comments. 

And eye for an eye DOES NOT HELP

(I didn't realize you can color screenshots but I found out a little too late)

It was painful to see this update and how much pain Kiri-bap was going through. I know many of you might saw I'm overreacting but stuff like this happens ALL THE TIME 

Teens, kids, adults, feel like the only way to make people happy is by doing anything to look, or feel good enough. Authors, artists, Youtubers, and regular people are pressured into pleasing everyone else just so they don't get hate. And people still throw hate or desire for more, and it's stressful.

I understand the pressure of wanting to do better and pleasing everyone, I've been down that sad road many times. 

But that doesn't mean you should let others beg and pressure for you to hurry up with your talent and work. 

Kiri-bap shows us we can standup to people who are rude and are not satisfied with the content. 

People will NEVER be satisfied. I won't be satisfied with everything. You might not be satisfied with everything. Angelica and Hamilton were never satisfied with everything. 

It happens it's life

But that doesn't give us the right to hate or pressure other people to hurry up. 

I know because I have unintentionally been in the commenters shoes, I've been overly excited about a fanfic that I write 'can't wait for the new one!' Without even thinking about the author and what they're doing, and the pressure they might be in. I try to show my comments in honest funny ways, sometimes talking back to the characters or just a comment that I would probably forget the next day. But sometimes I worry if my comments actually sound good to others, or weird and rude.

I've also been in the authors shoes, I mostly do art and sometimes I want to draw art to please others too, I want to be accepted and loved that sometimes my head drains out of ideas to show to others.  And writing is difficult!! I can't believe people can write novels and still have more energy than me.

I've been on bothe side of the spectrum. And I'm sure many of you have been through the same thing.

Morals:

1) Careful how you write to others in comments, and try and show encouragement to the author, artist, person, etc

2) Never overwork yourself when it comes to pleasing others, stand your ground because this is your life

1) Remember you are in control of what you do in life 

That my rant of the day. I hope some of this makes sense. Going to bed. Good night 

And @Kiri-bap if you're reading this, I'm sorry you had to deal with $h!t  like this. You are an amazing person who didn't deserve an ending like this. 

 I hope this message helps everyone learn something. I really do.