Merry December (Dec 4) Part 16

Hello my lovelies!! Guess who got there iPad back? That's right, me.

And I wanted to show ya this semi okay drawing I did.

This is Tallia, she is Altean, human, and has some Galra blood in her too

This is Tallia, she is Altean, human, and has some Galra blood in her too. She was the love interest for Shiro but once word got out that he's gay (sadly not bi) I guess she's just like the mom to Voltron(?)

She actually is the fiancé of the Galra rebel, Thace (who died RIP) and was part of the Blade of Mamora as a spy in a prison she was in. That's how she met Thace.

She's Shiro's age (maybe a year younger)

Abilities: She actuallys awaken her powers from the sorrow she had when she found out about Thace's death. She is able to heal others and can understand the Voltron lions. She is a skilled fighter thanks to the Galra prisons and the BoM. 

Her backstory: she was captured on earth by the Galra around the time Shiro and the Holts disappeared and was in prison for some time until the Blade found her. She decided to stay in the prison as a spy for the BoM and actually teamed up with Thace, that's how they met. 

While the Blade was working with Voltron Tallia didn't know Thace was going to go to the heart of the Galra Empire Military. They even promised to get married when he got back. 

Sadly Lotor found out she was part Altean (she never knew) and had her in a deep sleep so she missed out on the whole battle. Voltron actually meets her at the prison where Lotor was keeping her in deep sleep and Lance and Shiro were able to find her and get her out of there. 

Voltron discovers she is part Altean and the eldest cousin of Allura and rightful heir to the Altean throne. She is given a box from the BoM that was Thace 's and she finds out from the last recording that he died. This awakens her powers and almost destroyed the Castle Ship. 

She later becomes known as the White Knight, and works with the BoM, Voltron and the alien rebellion to defeat the Galra Empire. 

Relationships:                                                                                                                               Was suppose to be the love interest of Shiro and is good friends with him                                                                      Is actually awesome friends with the gang and is tender + kind to them, especially Keith and Allura                                                                                                                           She ships Klance and is supportive for Hunk's alien relationship and Pidge's decision on being asexual 

And yeah that's it for now. What do you guys think?

 I'll probably have another drawing up on Friday or on the weekend. Have a wonderful fantastic day everyone!!!!!!