December 27, A Gift For $h!tty Hair

(Guess who's an idiot and didn't even realised December 23 was when she joined Wattpad. Yep. This girl. So to celebrate my belated anniversary as a person in Wattpad. I give ya, A Gift For $h!tty Hair, by yours truly)

Bakougo was not expecting this.

He still didn't have a gift for Kirishima and he knew he would be screwed if he didn't have something. 

He paced back and forth in his room, scattered ideas on the floor, the first time he EVER let his room be a mess.

"Think Katsuki, think!" He muttered to himself, "what would blow Kirishima's mind for a gift."

'It's or about the gift Kats, it's the thought that really matters.' He could still remember Kirishima saying that to him after Kiri one upped him on their anniversary gifts.

Bakougo groaned as he sat down on his chair. He started to sketch random explosive doodles on the paper in front of him. And then started drawing some Christmas doodles. It than strucked himself.

"Holy crap $h!t I got it." And bolted out the door.

Kirishima:

Kirishima wander around the town, mystified by the lovely snow falling from the sky. He held his present for Katsuki close to him as a walked past a store, but stopped when he saw something in the window.

It was lovely, but also had a spark of Bakougo Katsuki in it. "I'm sure Baks wouldn't mind me getting a second present for him." He smiled as he walked into the store.

"Merry holidays, young lad." An old man with peppered hair was standing behind the desk, a sweet old smile crossing his face. "You wish to buy something?"

"Yes!" Kiri exclaimed and pointed to the beautiful present behind the window, however the man began to frown seeing what Kirishima was pointing at.

"You sure young man? That is quite expensive and... and.." the old man was trying to find the words to explain to Kiri. "And what?" He asked walking towards the desk with a comforting but disappointed smile.

"It was a gift. From someone who I loved very much." His eyes shined as he spoke, "She was kind and strong, always concern about making sure no one got hurt because of her quirk. And yet she loved me. A hothead with a blunt attitude." The old man chuckled softly as a tear rolled down his face.

Kirishima looked at the man with a understanding kind face, "I understand if it's not for sale-"

"Oh it is on sale," the sad old man interjected, "my lovely wife wanted me to give that away to someone who will love their lover, as much as she loved me." He looked up at Kirishima and asked, "what is your lover like, if I may ask."

Kirishima beamed as he began talking about Bakougo, he boasted about how manly and handsome he was, his personality being the best part of Bakougo and how powerful his quirk was but Bakougo knew how to control it in such a flawless way. 

Bakougo was everything to Kirishima. The old man could see this, and Kirishima reminded him of his lovely Kaiya and how devoted she was to him also.

"Alright my boy." Stopping Kirishima from going on with how amazing Bakougo was, "it is clear how much you love this Bakougo fellow, so I will give you this," He walked toward the window to grab the present and placed it on the desk, he grabbed something from inside the desk also and placed in on the desk next to it.

"Sir you don't have to give me two-"

"I want to. This is a package deal and that's what I promised my wife I do. These will help bring the love you have for each other stronger than ever before and hopefully bring luck for your future." He put the gifts ina bag and gave it to Kirishima, "that will be 1107 yen. This is a business mind you."