3. Freak Out

'Swish'

My broom makes its way across the hallway, which is full of muddy footprints from all the guests and dancers. I've been cleaning this part of the studio for at least half an hour now, resulting in a very shiny, but slippery floor.

I can't prolong going into the cafe any longer: I really have to face Yoongi now. It's not that I don't want to see him, it's just that I'm afraid of the results, the reactions... everything.

I sigh and place the broom on the cleaning trolley, but my feet don't work with me and I lose my balance for just a second.

'Come on body, work with me now,' I mutter under my breath as I make my way through the hallway and grab the handle of the door that leads to the cafe.

I've been saving up my calories for this night, since Yoongi mentioned he wanted to 'go for drinks,' which usually includes unexpected amounts of food and sugary drinks. I don't mind my stomach feeling empty though; it's a reassuring feeling which I've grown used to over the months.

One last moment of hesitation, but then I push down the door handle and enter the cafe (with way too much noise since this stupid cleaning cart is such an annoying piece of...)

'Jimin!'

Yoongi's voice rings through the air, still distinct above all the other cafe noises which my mind immediately block out.

My eyes scan the room, looking in the direction from which the voice came, where I can find the blond-haired guy who took care of me last night. Without me intending to, my lips slightly curl into a smile seeing the familiar face once again.

'Hi!' I shyly say as I arrive at the bar, taking one of the bar stools to sit on.

'You look better today, are you also feeling better?' The words float into the air before they finally reach my conscious mind, as I realise I've been staring.

'Uuh yes, the full night of sleep must've done me well,' I blurt out, trying to fill the silence as quickly as possible, though I highly doubt the five hours of sleep have done much for my well-being. The light makeup I applied before arriving at work today have probably done more for my appearance.

'Thanks for yesterday, I truly appreciate it.' My eyes drift down to the bar, not wanting to look into his eyes as the events from yesterday flood back into my mind. Hopefully that was the last time something like that happens at work, it'll only cause other people to get involved into my life (even though I'm not sure yet if I mind Yoongi being part of my life).

'No worries,' his voice is slightly rough, like he's been talking all day. It's very distracting to be honest.

A glass clings on a table somewhere in the room, which wakes me up from day dreaming again. It's been hard concentrating lately in general.

'Oh, I've brought your jacket by the way! I hang it in the closet if that's alright with you.'

'I already forgot about that, thank you!' A slight glimmer in his eyes shows his appreciation in more of a way than I imagined it would. He must really like that jacket.

'If you grab your jacket as well, we can go somewhere now,' Yoongi states, as if it's just a fact. He's already starting to remove his apron before I even get the chance to mutter 'Wait what? Now? We're supposed to work until 8pm, it's now only 6:45!'

But Yoongi seems to completely ignore my statements as he just continues to place the last glass that was on the counter in the sink and make his way around the bar until he's standing right in front of me.