9. Winter Walks

The cold doesn't bother me; I have my personal heater walking right next to me. We're walking down the dimly lit street, or rather: sliding. Everything is already covered in a good layer of snow, so even walking to the house at the end of the street takes a long time. We walk in silence, only the soft ruffle of snow falling down and city sounds in the distance is audible.

The silence is making it easier for my mind to wander off to wrong places: the meal of a couple of hours ago. Even thinking about it makes me feel nauseous. My hand goes intuitively to my stomach, which feels huge now.

As if Yoongi can feel my discomfort, he finally says something.

'What's your favorite holiday destination?' He asks.

'What?' I blurt out, being awoken from my thoughts and not having expected such a random question.

I hear a chuckle coming next from me. 'Your favorite holiday destination. I'd love to know some cool places you've visited. I usually prefer staying at home by myself, but I always like to know what other people find interesting spots to go visit, so when I do travel I can then go to the most amazing places and maybe find some inspiration there, Yoongi replies, as if that's not one of the most artsy-person kind off replies ever.

'Oh haha okay yes makes sense', I reply as we continue walking into the direction of my house. Luckily it's not that far.

'My favorite place is not really a city, more a memory', I respond, reminiscing to quite some years ago.

'Around christmas time, I went to a christmas market in Gyeonju with my family. There, we simply walked around, played some games, enjoyed the view and ate loads of yummy foods, without any worry in the world. Afterwards, we slept in some kind of log cabin, which was very cozy'. I smile, thinking about the fun I had with my brother and parents during the time.

'I know it must not sound like some impressive holiday to you, but for me it was perfect'. I add.

'Sorry that must've sounded so boring.' I apologise.

'Don't apologize, that sounds like a lovely holiday'. Yoongi smiles, but then his smile turns into an evil grin.

'Sounds exactly like the kind of holiday my grandma would like'. He sticks out his tongue.

'Don't you dare!' I yell, trying to sound angry but my voice isn't making it sound very convincing.

I scoop down a hand of snow, ready to make my words sound at least a bit stronger, but before I can grab a handful, Yoongi has already grabbed my pulse and turned my arm around, holding me in a position in which I can't move.

'Yoongi...' I moan, begging him to let go of me. He now has me in a headlock position, so I can't move a muscle, but he just laughs. 'Never try and attack me. Imagine what should happen if I suffer a brain freeze because of the snow? My genius mind mustn't be altered by the cold.' I can't see his face, but I'm sure that the evil grin has not disappeared just yet.

'I did not....' ARGHH!!

At once, my face is full of snow and Yoongi is just cry-laughs.

'Hahaha you should see your face!' He crouches down from laughing, not being able to stand on his legs anymore.

I swipe away some of the snow from my face, but I'm still covered in it. He isn't going to get away with this.

Jimin you truly are-' I tackle him to the ground, so that we both land in the snow.

JIMIN!' He screams, having fallen on his back in the snow. But now it's my time to laugh, pinning him to the freezing ground with my arms and legs. 'Gotcha.' I smirk.

'Oh no you don't!' He jumps up and turns us both around, so that I'm laying with my back in the snow, Yoongi's pinning me down on top of me now.

'You can't beat me, Chimmy, that's a rule,' he says with a serious look on his face, but eyes twinkling of joy.

Then he takes a hand full of snow and covers my face with it. But I can't feel the cold anymore, my cheeks are burning. Did he just call me Chimmy? Only my mom ever called me that.