Prologue.

~2 years ago~

"FUCK!!" I cried out holding my knee in agony. My group mates Jennie and Lisa ran over to me, shortly followed by Jisoo and Rosé.

"Are you okay??!" Lisa asked with a worried look on her face.

"No my knee hurts so much!" I shouted.

"I'll go get someone!" Jisoo called running outside the dance studio shouting for help.

"Come on, lets get you to a chair." Jennie said trying to pick me up with Rosé, but the pain was far too much.

"I'll stay here until help arrives. Thank you girls." I weakly smiled through the pain. After a minute or two I passed out due to the pain...

-time skip-

I opened my eyes and was soon blinded by the bright hospital lights beaming down on me. 'Whaa-?'

"SHES AWAKE!" Lisa called out to the nurses.

"What happened?" I questioned them.

"During dance practice you jumped in the air and landed on your knee funnily." Jennie looked at me with pity in her eyes. "I'm sorry Hae but you're gonna have to have surgery to fix it."

"WHAT?!! I CANT HAVE SURGERY!!!" I screamed at them. "We're debuting in 2 months."

"No we're not. You need to get better so we're going to wait until then to debut" Jisoo kindly said.

Just as I was about to reply a doctor walked into the room and began telling me about the surgery I required and what medicine I needed to take.

~1 year later~

I was now at home with my family in LA, JYP himself told me to go home and recover with my family since it would be a long progress to get back to where I was before the accident. ((imagine BLACKPINK are with JYP entertainment and not YG entertainment in this story))

I turned on YouTube and rewatched the video of the BLACKPINK girls debuting, I made them do it without me, I didn't  want to hold them back just in case I never was well enough again. Watching them sing and dance without me stung but I knew it would hurt more making them wait. They already had to delay the debut by a year and 3 months because they had to re-choreograph the dances to fit 4 people instead of 5. 'I will be up there with them one day' I promised myself.

~YUGYEOM'S POV~
~2 years ago~

"SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! PLEASE PHONE AN AMBULENCE!" I heard a girl scream in the hallway. Me and the rest of the GOT7 guys were perfecting the dance for our new song If You Do. I wonder who's hurt...