12. (18+)

[A/N] 2 things. 1. i don't mention condoms or anything in this, that doesn't mean birth control isn't used or anything, i just personally like the idea of bareback irl and 2. this is smut, so it includes sexual themes and 18+ content. please read at your own will and warning. thank you and enjoy!

[HAE'S POV]

I headed to meet my brother Mark at a nearby cafe. As I entered the building, I was hit in the face by the overwhelming smell of coffee. Yuk.

After ordering a tea, I found a seat by the window and texted Mark to say I had arrived.

It wasn't long before my brother entered the cafe too, he smiled and waved at me before heading to order a drink. After he got his drink, he headed over to me and sat across from me.

"Soooo...Whatcha need me for?"He asked taking a sip of his coffee.

"Yoongi and I are dating." I said straight up.

"Ahh, I wondered how long it would be until you two admitted your feelings to one another."

"How did you know we had feelings for one another?" I asked shocked at his statement.

"I could tell from the way you looked at one another, the way you cared for one another. That's how me and Momo was before we started dating." He smiled.

"So you're happy for me?"

"Yes I am, I like Yoongi-Hyung. He's a good man and I can tell he will treat you well."

"Thank you, we're taking things slow to start off with, but we're telling the media tomorrow."

"TOMORROW!" He spat out his coffee. "Where in the world is that taking things slow?!"

"Well Bang PD doesn't know we're actually together, he wants us to fake date to test the waters out for Jennie and Jungkook."

"Ohhh. As long as things are slow then I don't mind, I don't want no baby Hae's running around."

"That won't be happening any time soon Oppa." I laughed.

We continued chatting and finished off our drinks, eventually I decided that it would be best to tell the BlackPink girls.

I hailed down a taxi and decided to just text them.