4.

~HAE'S POV~

We had just arrived at the apartment after grabbing some food from a near by fried chicken place, it was like a fancy KFC.

The whole house was pitch black so Suga turned on one of the nearby lamps, illuminating the whole living room. We had a small house but it was still pretty spacious. We each had our own rooms so therefore it was still pretty big compared to the dorm I used to live in last time I was in Korea. I looked around the room, it was a nice shade of cream with accents of browns and greens. The cream sofa looked so inviting covered in many throw cushions with a brown blanket on the back of it. There was a green rug to match the green feature wall that had many photos of the 4 of us framed, hanging on the it and some of the pillows matched the green too. A large dark brown wooden coffee table stood in the middle of the room with a plant and some papers scattered on top. It looked like sheet music so I assume Suga had been writing before he came to collect me.

I sat on the large comfy sofa, this was probably the comfiest thing I had ever sat on. Yoongi had left to get some plates for the food and had now returned with them, joining me on the sofa.

"Where's Jiminie and NiNi?" I questioned.

"Jennie is at her boyfriends and I assume Jimin is asleep in bed."

I nodded in reply and began eating the delicious food Suga had kindly bought for me. We continued chatting about my last few days in LA, since I hadn't had much if a chance to call him because of the GOT7 boys being at my house. I told him about my kiss with Yugyeom since I told Yoongi everything, he was my best friend after all. He seemed shocked but knew that things with Charlie were not super serious, that was one thing we never really spoke about, Charlie. Apart from the odd thing like when I first began dating him but nothing else.

-time skip-

After we had finished eating and had cleaned up, I yawned and flopped one of my suitcases onto the sofa, knowing this case had some pyjamas in. I made sure to put them right at the top as I knew when I got to Korea it would be late and I wouldn't want to unpack.

"Hae, um, I'm sorry but we didn't have chance to build your bed for you. Since we've been busy with 'Not Today' performances. You can sleep in my bed tonight and I will make sure I will build it tomorrow whilst you're at your photoshoot." He smiled.

"You don't need to build it for me, I can do that when I come back tomorrow" I smiled. "Also thank you for offering your bed, but I can stop on the sofa."

"No no, I'm sure your brother wouldn't be happy with me letting that happen. So I will sleep on the sofa in my Genius Lab."

"Just sleep in the bed with me? It will be like when we had to share a sleeping bag when we went camping a few years back" I felt bad him having to sleep on the sofa.

"Once again I don't think Mark will be happy about that. I promise you I'm fine on the sofa." He smiled.

"Okay fine" I finally gave in, one thing i loved about Yoongi was that regardless of the fact my brother was younger than him, he still respected him and his opinion. Grabbing my phone and my pyjamas, I headed into his room, I changed and finally decided to look at my text messages after climbing into Suga's bed. I take back my previous statement. This was the comfiest thing I have ever sat on.

I saw I had a few messages from my parents asking if I had arrived safely, I quickly replied yes and continued looking at my other messages. There was a few from the GOT7 guys that could wait till the morning and one from my boyfriend Charlie.

WTF? He lied to me for 4 months and made me feel terrible for not saying 'I love you' back, all because he had an agreement

WTF? He lied to me for 4 months and made me feel terrible for not saying 'I love you' back, all because he had an agreement. I wasn't upset, I didn't even feel bad for kissing Yugyeom. Noticing the time he had sent it, I was technically single when I kissed him, since Charlie sent the message not long after I had boarded the plane. I was mainly angry about the lying part of it all. I cannot stand liars. I simply screenshotted his message and blocked his number so he would never contact me again.

"Erm, are you dressed? I need some comfy clothes" I heard Yoongi speak. He walked into the room covering his eyes.

"I'm clothed Yoon" I said looking back at the screenshot.

"Oh right' He said moving his hand from his face. "So I will just be one seco-hey whats wrong?" I guess he noticed my mood change, normally I was very chatty, especially just before bed.

I handed him my phone and gestured for him to read what was on it. His eyes quickly scanned the screen, his face slowly changing with every word. I could tell he was getting angry at him. He handed me the phone back.

"What the fuck? Are you okay?" He said pulling me into a hug.

"Yeah I'm fine just annoyed about him lying to me." I said pulling away.

"Sorry about reading about the virginity thing, that was very personal" he blushed.

"No no, its fine. You know everything about me anyway really." I smiled reassuring him.

"If you don't mind me asking why didn't you, you know?"

"I don't know. I guess it was rare that I actually kissed him. It sounds weird but like you know when you kiss someone and it can feel completely right or completely wrong, well it felt like the latter with him. It just wasn't comfortable, everything felt forced." I looked down at my lap playing with Suga's hand.

"Again if you don't mind me asking, but why did you even date the dude? And how did he even know Jane?"

"We all went to school together in Korea, you know when we went to that 'normal' school with trainees and non-trainees, before JYP switch to a trainee only school? Well yeah he went there with us since he was a non-trainee, I guess thats how he knew Jane, she was in the year below me. And I don't know why I dated him, I didn't go to school in LA anymore so I didn't make new friends easily, and I guess he was a familiar face and was a way for me to hold onto my life in Korea, if you get me? I never had a huge crush on him or anything, he just randomly asked me out one day, I agreed, and it went on from there." I finished explaining.

"I don't think you're a bad person for dating him for that reason, before you start thinking that" He said as if he could read my mind. "especially since he did that to you. Now get some rest its 2am nearly and you have an important photoshoot tomorrow" He smiled squeezing my hand.

I was so excited to take these promo shots and he knew that, I think he was even slightly more excited that I was. I nodded and he kissed my forehead goodnight, something he had always done pretty much. I laid down and not long after closing my eyes, I drifted off.

[A/N] I like parts of this chapter but i also don't?? i'll probs edit it one day. thank you for reading and remember to vote:)