7.

~HAE'S POV~

I fluttered my eyes open to find myself in my bedroom, I don't even know how I got here? Last thing I remember is watching the boys on TV in the living room, drifting off an-oh yeah, Yoongi brought me in here. How sweet of him? I should make him breakfast as a thank you.

As I exited my room and headed down to the kitchen, I could hear someone munching loudly on some cereal and watching some sort of video. I turned the corner to see Jungkook sat eating, whilst staring at his phone.

"Hi, good morning!" He smiled, pausing his video.

"Hi." I said raising an eyebrow as to why he was here.

"I came back with Yoongi-Hyung and Jiminie, we picked Jennie up along the way and I stopped over night." He explained almost as if he read my mind.

"Ahhh, I getchu." I said walking over to the fridge to get some ingredients out.

"I also saw Yoongi-Hyung carry you to bed and you nuzzle into his chest. How cute?" He said with a slight smirk.

"Shut up. He's always kind to me like that, stop being the perverted Maknae." I flicked him in the forehead causing him to gasp and rub it. "I'm making him breakfast as a thank you, he's helped me a lot since moving here. Before then even." I said grabbing the pots and pans I'll be needing.

I cooked up some pancakes since they're one of the only things I can actually cook. I'm terrible at cooking, I can't even make eggs! But then again I don't really like eggs so why should I cook something I'm never going to eat? I plated it all up and smiled being proud of my creation.

"If you can wake him up without him being grumpy, I'll give you 5 bucks." Jungkook challenged me. ((yes i know it's not bucks in korea but just pretend))

"Make it 10 and I'll get him out of his room with a grin on his face."

"Deal." I quickly scurried to his room, gently opening his room and heading to his sleeping body that was tucked up in bed.

He looked adorable when sleeping, his mouth slightly opened and his hair a mess. I crouched down and placed a kiss on his cheek and hugged him tightly, causing him to awaken.

"Huh?"

"Hi Yoongi." I began in my sweetest voice. "I made you breakfast, come on!" I released him from my hug and held my hand out for him.

"Food?" He perked up, whilst getting out of bed. "Let's gooooo." He said taking my hand and dragging me out of the room.

As we entered the kitchen, Jungkook turned to see a grinning Yoongi.
"What?!" He said pulling the classic 'Jungshook' face.

"Pay up!" I said putting my hand out.

"Fine, I don't understand what you did!" He said pulling out his wallet and giving me my 10 bucks.

"It's easy when you possess the charms that I do." I said putting my hands in a 'V' shape under my chin whilst grinning.

"That and she mentioned food so..." Yoongi butted in whilst demolishing the pancakes I made him.

The three of us sat down to eat our breakfasts, Jungkook had another bowl of cereal, I made more pancakes for myself and some extra for Jimin and NiNi for when they woke up.

After a while they came to join up and ate the food I had prepared.

*Ring Ring*

I heard my phone go off. Looking at it, I saw it was JYP.