6.

~HAE'S POV~

I woke up early so I would have plenty of time to shower, have breakfast and manage to get a lift to the JYP build from Suga, since him and Jimin had a performance tonight, they had to go to rehearsals instead of keeping me company.

I arrived 15 minutes earlier so I decided to walk around for a bit, seeing if I recognised any old friends. Maybe who I either trained with or was in classes with.

I came across a long hallway with at least 10 doors leading to different dance studios. I peaked through one of the windows in the door, recognising the song blasting through it as one of my brothers. He was a very talented singer and rapper and it was just about to come up to his part of 'My Swagger'. I turned the doorknob and bursted through the door.

[A/N] bold = English. normal = Korean :)

"Don't set limits for yourself. Our future, I can make it glow. Move! Left to the right, right to the left. Travel all around the world, go go go" I began rapping, startling them all in the process, not noticing that they was filming. "Shit! Sorry" I said seeing the camera finally.

They all burst out laughing, "Its fine, Jackson made like 5 mistakes anyway so we would've have to refilm anyway" Jinyoung spoke up.

"YAH! I DIDNT" Jackson's voice boomed.

"What are you doing here anyway?" Mark said hugging me.

"Oh thanks for the lovely welcome, I have the second day of promo shoots today. This time with the other girls." a huge grin spreading across my face.

"Oh right, you 5 should come get lunch with us later. Is 1:30 okay?" JB suggested.

"Perfect, I will let the girls know. I best getting going now before I get yelled at, cyaaa!" I said waving goodbye and exiting back into the hallway.

I walked back into the large studio I was in yesterday, but instead of being treated by mainly strangers and the odd makeup artists I remembered from years ago, I was faced with Lisa, Rosé and Jisoo, who was chatting to my closest friend of them all, Jennie. I was close with all of them, but me and Jennie began training the same month, and we both didn't know anyone in Korea really, so we just stuck together. Soon becoming close with the rest of the girls.

Soon the 4 girls noticed me and came running to me, pulling me into a huge group hug. I missed them lots. It had been a while since all 5 of us had been together since I only got visits from each of them separately, and my fear of flying always stopped me coming back. That was until my parents basically forced Mark to drag my ass back here.

"Meri!!!! I missed you so much!" Lisa was the first to speak up.

"I missed you too Baby Laliz. All of you really, Chi Choo and Pasta." I said smiling at them.

"What about me? You didn't miss the greatest person in your life?" NiNi pretended to be upset wiping a fake tear away.

"I legit saw you this morning before you rushed off to Jungkook's" I crossed my arms, my words making her blush. It was sweet how she blushed whenever you mentioned his name.

"Girls, hair and makeup are ready for you" Our manager called.

"Okay Sooyoung" We all called back walking into our repeated chairs in front of desks that had large mirrors placed on top and an endless amount of makeup products scattered on top.

"Oh by the way, GOT7 invited us to lunch with them later" I perked up remembering.

"Oh good, I haven't seen BamBam in a while" Lisa replied, and we all continued letting the makeup artists and hair stylists do their thing.