11.

[YOONGI'S POV]

"We should." She said patting the space on the bed beside her, to which I sat upon. "I like you Yoongi... I guess I always have but didn't properly realise until last night."

"I'm the same way. It wasn't until our kiss that I realised. Of course I always have though you were beautiful and talented. I wish I had noticed sooner."

"I'm glad you were my first." She smiled as she grabbed hold of my hand.

I smiled back, 'I want to see that smile everyday, for the rest of my life. I want to kiss her everyday, every chance I get.' I thought to myself.

"Then do it." She spoke.

"Huh?"

"You have the chance now. Kiss me." I said it aloud? I followed her wishes and kissed her. This kiss was different to last night. No lust, just pure love and passion.

Slowly, the kiss turned deeper and became laced with lust and soon our actions from last night repeated.

"Fuck." I spoke breathily as I collapsed on the bed with Hae beside me. The room being filled with the sound of our pants and gasps for air.

I turned my head to look at my alarm clock on my bedside table and noticed the time, 10:02am.

"We best get cleaned up for our meeting."

"Wanna save water?" Hae smirked. God I love this.

"Hell yes!" I said jumping off the bed and slinging her over my shoulder as I carried her into the bathroom.

-Time skip-

"We have a meeting for 11." I told the receptionist.

"Yeah just go wait over there." She pointed lazily to some chairs in the corner.

We walked over to them and sat down nervously.

"I'm scared to ask this, but where does our relationship stand? I mean we've slept together 3 times now." Hae whispered.

"5 if you count the 3 rounds in the shower." I joked. "But I very much like you and you like me, but your career is just starting, you'll be going on tour soon, so will I. I just don't want either of us being distracted whilst we're working through these comebacks, especially since this will be your debut." I explained as I held her hand.

"I understand. Let's wait until we get a break." She smiled as I nodded in reply.

Just then Bang PD's door opened and Jennie and Jungkook stepped out of his office.

"Thank you for your approval PD-nim." Jungkook and Jennie both bowed respectively.

"No problem, I'm happy for you two love birds. Just keep it private." The young couple nodded in response.

"Hey what are you doing here Hyung? Hi Noona!" Jungkook smiled.

"No clue." Hae and I spoke in sync.

"Ah you two are here. Come in please." Bang PD said entering his office. We followed behind him and sat down in the large brown leather chairs that was placed in front of his desk where he was also sat.

"I've asked you here to discuss your relationship."

"We are friends if you're thinking otherwise." I explained.

"Really? JYP and I saw you two kissing last night and we could see the chemistry."

"Alcohol is a powerful thing Sir." Hae smiled.

"Ahh, well I would like to offer you a deal. Since you're not dating. I know you two are close and care for one another deeply, so I want you two to pretend to date, you know in front of cameras and in public."

"Huh?"

"What?"

"Well BTS have a tour coming up and so do BLACKPINK so this should help ticket sales and each of you have albums to promote. Plus this could help BigHit and JYP, for when Jennie and Jungkook decide to go public. We would know how BLINK's and ARMY will react to their members dating, and then we would know how to deal with everything in the best way."

"What would we have to do..?" Hae questioned nervously.

"Well during the tours we would arrange for you two to meet when we can get a chance, you'd make red carpet appearances with one another instead of your groups and you'd have interviews together. You may need to kiss too, but I'm sure you two are familiar with that." Bang PD chuckled.

"So we'd see each other often? Even thought out tours? Until we 'break up'?" Hae carried on asking questions.

"Yes, we'd help with any stress the media causes too. If you need breaks from cameras we can send you two on trips away wherever you like, so you two can relax."

"Like romantic getaways?...Well that's what the media will think?" I asked this time.

"Exactly!"

"I'll do it." "Me too." We both quickly agreed.

"Amazing. You guys can obviously 'break up' whenever you like if it's too much. I will have the contacts written up so you guys can come and sign them tonight around 7. Then I want you to go on a date or just go out in public together so rumours begin and then we can announce tomorrow morning. Oh! I will even get an interview ready for straight after the announcement."

"Okay let's do it." Hae smiled.

"Now remember as soon as you two leave this office, this relationship starts. The only place you don't have to pretend is in your home, in this office and in any hotel I send you to okay?"

"Come on Honey." I smiled as I held out my hand, to which she happily took.

"Perfect. I will see you two later."

"Goodbye sir." We both bowed and left his office.

"This is great. Now we don't need to wait for a break. We can take it nice and slow." Hae giggled bouncing around.

"Now I get to do this." I said leaning in and kissing her lips.

"I do enjoy doing that." She blushed.

"Come on let's go to practice." I said pulling her down the hallway gently.

"Okay, I have a day off today anyway."

We headed to BTS's usual practice room and it quickly dawned on me that we'd have to pretend in front of the boys until I got a chance to tell them later tonight. Maybe I could text them an explanation during practice?

We opened the door, noticing the camera crew were already filming Hobi and Jimin messing around. But soon everyone and their cameras shifted their focus onto mine and Hae's intertwined hands.

"Erm...Everyone meet my girlfriend." I smiled trying to not act awkward.

"So that's why you two were meeting with PD-nim." Jungkook questioned.

"Yep! We've just gotten approval. Sorry we didn't tell you guys sooner but we wanted PD's approval first." Hae acted effortlessly. "Well, I'm gonna go meet up with my brother for a bit. I'll meet you here later babe." She said kissing my cheek but also whispering to me that she wanted to tell him and the girls what was happening before they freaked out.

"Byeee everyone!" She said smiling and waving.

[A/N] a double upload wow. i've legit just written these and posted them since it's been a while since i updated this story, i'll edit it them when i can. Thank you