14.

[HAE'S POV]

It was now the next day and the news of Yoongi and I had spread like wildfire. Multiple news outlets has asked us for an interview and PD and JYP had arranged for us to do a radio one this morning.

"So is it real?" The makeup artist casually asked me.

"Of course it is." I beamed at her.

"I only ask because I see a lot of 'couples' come on here just for publicity. But you two do look cute, I hope it's real." She said setting down the brush she had been using on my face. "Finished!"

I found it strange that we had to have our makeup done for a radio interview, but Soo-Young explained that it was because we had no time in between interviews for me to have it done.

"Ready?" The host said directing Yoongi and I to the chairs around the desk.

We nodded and smiled, before sitting down.

"In 3, 2, 1." Another man called before putting his thumbs up and pointing the the red light above him that said 'on air'.

"Hello everyone! And welcome back to the show! Today we are joined by two very special guests who have something to tell us! It's the one and only Suga from BTS and Daesang from BLACKPINK!" The host shouted before playing a clapping sound effect.

"Hello!"

"Hi!" We greeted the listeners, before beginning the interview. We chatted and made small talk before getting into the proper questions.

"So I think it's time for me to ask....Are the rumours true?" The host smiled.

"Yes they are." Yoongi confirmed.

"There you have it! The truth is out! Now I must say to the both of you, firstly congratulations and secondly, how did this all happen?"

"Well we have known each other for so long and we just felt so comfortable around one another, that it made sense for us to be together." I explained and Yoongi held me hand.

"Who fell first? Who confessed first?"

"I believe it was I who fell first, and we both confessed at the same time really. I just suddenly realised how I had always had this mind set on how I would like to end up with somebody like Daesang, and then one day it clicked that why should I want someone like her, when I have the real her next to me. Then all I hoped for was that she felt the same way."

"And thankfully she did, because now we get to see the two of you together. That brings us up to the hour, is there anything you want to say to your fans? Regarding your relationship?" The host smiled kindly.

"All I would like to say is, to everyone out there please support us. All I am wanting to do is be able to show how much I care for the woman beside me. I want to be able to share this part of my life with all of you." Yoongi spoke into the mic.

"I just want to say to all the Blinks, Armies. I know it hasn't been long since I even debuted and now we've thrown this news at you. I just hope that you all find it in your hearts to except us and to people who aren't Army or Blink, I hope you can too. Again thank you to those who are already supporting us, it means a lot." I finished off and the host began saying the goodbyes.

The same man who counted us down to air, signalled that we was now off the air.

"Thank you for joining us today." The host grinned as he held his hand out for Yoongi to shake.

"It's our pleasure."

We walked out of the recording room and I was quickly grabbed by the wrist and pulled by Soo-Young.