13.

[HAE'S POV]

We showered and cleaned ourselves up, ready to go on our date. First we had to sign the contracts though, which thankfully wouldn't take long.

After deciding on my outfit and applying a bit of makeup, I headed to Yoongi's room to see if he had finished getting ready.

(her outfit)

(her outfit)

I knocked on his door and he opened it up smiling as always.

"Ready?" I asked blushing at how attractive he looked in his outfit.

"Yeah lemme just grab my coat, you got a mask?" He spoke as he headed over to his closet

"No I forgot, I'll go grab one." I said turning back towards my room.

"No need, I've got plenty." He passed me a black one to match his.

"Thanks." I said taking it and we closed the door to his bedroom and headed through the apartment.

"Ugggghhhh" We heard someone groaning from the living room. Peering around the corner, I could see Jimin lying on the cold floor looking tired. He must've just came back from practice. I swear he never stops that boy.

"I'll help him." Yoongi sighed pretending like we wasn't used to this everyday.

He dragged Jimin over to the sofa and quickly picked him up and threw him on top of it. I grabbed a blanket from the back of the sofa and gently placed it on top of him.

A small and mumbly 'thank you' could be heard from Jimin. We chuckled again and left the apartment.

We decided to walk to BigHit since for one it wasn't too far and two we would more than likely run into paparazzi somewhere.

I noticed a few people taking photos of us, so I made sure to act like I was hiding from the cameras and Yoongi did the same thing, as we reached the BigHit building.